DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

LOL, it's to the point that I don't have to explain. It's expected that I will have new valks show up either a couple times a month or whenever a new release comes out. I love that my wife is so understanding.

Well I appreciate the ideas, everyone. I'll let you know how it goes.

Just take your time and don't rush it. I was working a paint issue with one of other figures, I got anxious and it didn't turn out well, so I had to redo it again.

Thanks :) Naw. Gotta get at least one Yam/Arcadia VF-1. They're simple yet beautiful. Though once you get one, you might get more.. lol.

I am on the hunt. I have reading through Jenius' guides, its just trying to figure out which were the bad builds and good build of Yamato VF-1's when looking around online. :blink:

Yes, one VF-1 is never gonna be enough. It's like they breed in display cases... or that's how I explain it to my good lady. :D

I know I'll get one, I just to make sure I don't go crazy on the purchases. LOL, the stork shows up every month with a new addition to the family. :lol:

LOL, it's to the point that I don't have to explain. It's expected that I will have new valks show up either a couple times a month or whenever a new release comes out. I love that my wife is so understanding.

You are a lucky man Loop.

I am on the hunt. I have reading through Jenius' guides, its just trying to figure out which were the bad builds and good build of Yamato VF-1's when looking around online. :blink:

Just get any V2. There's no bad build to that with shapeways shoulder replacements.

Yes, one VF-1 is never gonna be enough. It's like they breed in display cases... or that's how I explain it to my good lady. :D

True. The VF-1's is like a mushroom. Or better yet, like 7-11 or McDonalds. They don't stop growing. ;)

Lucky you, Loop. ;) I'm sure everyone's wives will be like that, so understanding, as long that everyone also have unlimited funds. Hehehe. :) I wish that all the time so I don't need to explain why I keep and will keep on buying. Hahaha! :D

Just get any V2. There's no bad build to that with shapeways shoulder replacements.

Does the Arcadia releases still suffers from the bad shoulder syndrome? But it's true that all the replacement parts at Shapeways is superb. ;)

True. The VF-1's is like a mushroom. Or better yet, like 7-11 or McDonalds. They don't stop growing. ;)

Lucky you, Loop. ;) I'm sure everyone's wives will be like that, so understanding, as long that everyone also have unlimited funds. Hehehe. :) I wish that all the time so I don't need to explain why I keep and will keep on buying. Hahaha! :D

Does the Arcadia releases still suffers from the bad shoulder syndrome? But it's true that all the replacement parts at Shapeways is superb. ;)

To the very best of my knowledge the Arcadia VF-1's (Hikaru and Roy VF-1S's and 30th Anniversary VF-1J) are all problem and breakage free. Yamato was able to nip that particular problem in the bud.

I wish I had unlimited funds lol.

Ha so do I. My wife too I very understanding because I am of her many purses

Wishing for unlimited funds? Me three.

-b.

AFAIK, nope. My Hik 1S is problem free as far as I can tell.

My YF-25 arrived today. I was shocked because it was shipped by unregistered SAL and it was shipped two days later than my registered SAL MG Unicorn Banshee (both from NY). The latter has yet to reach me though it is already at the processing centre.

I love the colours but I was expecting the orange to be more yellow than what it is.

Tempted to get a 3rd one, I intended to use my 3x 25A's as my multiple mode display naked, but ended up buying supers for them and think I may display them in all modes super parted. .

If I get a 3rd YF-25 I can setup a naked display of all 3 modes, but knowing how Bandai likes to milk us I wonder if the Paladin parts would see the light of day. Sigh...

Edited by Loop

p1070881.jpg

Nice shot TCracker, looking forward to your action poses. :)

Took a few photos in the evening light. Beautiful bird.

I'm not a huge fan of Frontier and bandai valks, but the fighter modes can't be fraked with.

lpg4IyU.jpg

B07Bv06.jpg

p6AhFOW.jpg

Awesome shots Gakken85! Godzilla not coming over today? j/k

Got mine delivered from AmiAmi; I'm still flabbergasted I was able to get one off them. Checked it out and it looks flawless and with no paint bleed or fuzzy edges; although, the wings still exhibit a slight up-turn bend... Bandai... :rolleyes:

Took a few photos in the evening light. Beautiful bird.

I'm not a huge fan of Frontier and bandai valks, but the fighter modes can't be fraked with.

Agreed. The fighter mode is really nice. Especially with all the colours showing like that.

Getting easier to find...urge to purchase increasing.

Get it!

Got mine delivered from AmiAmi; I'm still flabbergasted I was able to get one off them. Checked it out and it looks flawless and with no paint bleed or fuzzy edges; although, the wings still exhibit a slight up-turn bend... Bandai... :rolleyes:

My right wing has a slight upward bend as well. Left wing is fine though.

Edit:

post-12002-0-38869500-1404654313_thumb.jpg

Edited by Falcon18

Finally got my copy today. I noticed that the shipping box looks like it got wet and dried up. Noticed a little crease on the front of the toy box itself. A sigh of relief came when I opened it and the toy was undamaged.

41AF12BC-C7C6-46F2-909D-300BE3C04482.jpg