DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Okay, time for a second question. Does anybody know of a glue that works on the Bandai Renewal Valks? The small triangle attached to the back of the base of the rear tail fins just came loose too. I think my YF-25 was assembled by a retard.

What the difference in Sal and Registered air mail?

Not exactly sure but I think airmail is supposed to have priority over SAL wherein the SAL shipments get shipped if there is space available on the plane. I could be mistaken though. Your milage may vary though.

HLJ usually has a 1 unit per customer limit for DX Chogokin releases. It's not stated up front, and only shows up once you've added the item to cart. And even then, the system still lets you go through with your order. It is only after that, that they'll send you a warning about doing so.

I've told them before that perhaps they should indicate the limit on the item page itself, since it is not very apparent to buyers, but that has yet to be changed.

Anyway, this has been the easiest Valk to get for me. I actually scored one on Amiami on launch day, and I believe it was up for a while too.

HLJ usually has a 1 unit per customer limit for DX Chogokin releases. It's not stated up front, and only shows up once you've added the item to cart. And even then, the system still lets you go through with your order. It is only after that, that they'll send you a warning about doing so.

I've told them before that perhaps they should indicate the limit on the item page itself, since it is not very apparent to buyers, but that has yet to be changed.

Anyway, this has been the easiest Valk to get for me. I actually scored one on Amiami on launch day, and I believe it was up for a while too.

When they have an order limit, you can only add one to cart and not more. The way some people try to order more if to place multiple orders which is when HLJ will send you an email.

Still deciding whether to get another as I got one from CDJapan already.

Truly I have no need for another, but I swear the longer HLJ has this up the more tempted I am.

It's liking having extra food around, you already ate and are full, but that extra pizza (or whatever) is just sitting there...

-b.

Truly I have no need for another, but I swear the longer HLJ has this up the more tempted I am.

It's liking having extra food around, you already ate and are full, but that extra pizza (or whatever) is just sitting there...

-b.

How true :lol: I was like whether I should buy it, then decide okay I will go to my meeting and then come back after an hour and chances are it might be gone. But it's still here and tempting me.

-b.

I don't even have one and feel like this. Its like everyone got their food but I'm still waiting for mine. Waiting for the inevitable Leon type can leave a guy hungry

So i sorted out the problem with the additional metal piece jammed in the foot and can now fully transform it to Fighter. This is my favorite color scheme hands down. It looks amazing in hand.

Now if I could find a glue to hold on the little bit of base for the rear stabilizer...

-b.

Same.

I took solace in the fact that I spent 300+ on a VF-1J Milia today, so that's keeping my hand off the button haha.

-b.

If you have the money, buy it. It looks amazing in person.

When they have an order limit, you can only add one to cart and not more. The way some people try to order more if to place multiple orders which is when HLJ will send you an email.

ahh, I see. I forgot about that.

I decided that 1 is enough for this piece. I still need to preserve shelf space for my 2 x YF-30s and hopefully 1 day, 3 x 25S. Then I think I'm done with the Frontier Valks.

Also would not be surprised at the inevitable super pack. I'm sure even if there wasn't one, Bandai would make one.

Actually, I hope they do make one, because it would save people a lot of work making that custom set in gray. Doubt they would make a set of packs just for a custom version that was never seen on screen, but it would be interesting if they actually made that combination super/armor/lance set.

Thanks for posting Duymon! I can rest easy now I know that the scratch on the lerx is not a bad production issue. Were the pilots packaged or already in the cockpit?

update: checked my tracking and its in SF. :)

The pilots are not packaged in the plane, they are separate just like in every other VF-25 release.

Can't wait till my 2nd and 3rd arrive ^_^ then I can complete my VF-25 display case.

Oh, if only I had some color-matched orange paint and a lance...

WP_20140624_00_13_13_Pro_zpsd469fd18.jpg

Also, now the hard choice.

Regular blue crotch (Just blue paint over white, i checked by shaving off some of the inside with a knife)

WP_20140624_00_43_19_Pro_zpse7c0cab4.jpg

VS White crotch from Alto

WP_20140624_00_41_19_Pro_zpsd99ba0f5.jpg

Edited by Duymon

The pilots are not packaged in the plane, they are separate just like in every other VF-25 release.

Can't wait till my 2nd and 3rd arrive ^_^ then I can complete my VF-25 display case.

Oh, if only I had some color-matched orange paint and a lance...

*snip*

Thank for the info, I thought maybe Bandai packaged the pilots differently with the YF-25.

Nice! Everyone is getting their YF-25s. Congrats everyone! :)

Any close-up photo of the head? How was the clear visor? More on the blue tint or green? And hopefully Bandai will release the optional set to replace the head and add the add-on super/armor parts and the lance. ;)

Well, I missed out again. This is beginning to really piss me off. I'm about ready to swear off Macross collecting all together.

It has been on pre-order for months now, you could have bought it at any point between March and now.