DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Hah, just got my payment request from N-Y.

"This product will be soon in stock (Chogokin Hello Kitty)"

They sent a correction right after for the YF-25. Still funny though.

Yeah i got that too. Hope i don't need to worry about getting this instead of the yf-25.

We're all getting Hello Kitty, great, it's one damn expansive hello kitty! :D I just hope we're not getting that in our front door. One time I did received something I didn't order and I had to ship it back, and it was a mess receiving the shipping refund.

I got my NY notice too on the cute Chogokin Hello Kitty. Hehehe. :D

Actually, still not sure if I'm going to get the Prophecy or not. But I don't want to get blacklisted on NY since I still have 2 P.O.s with them for later this year. Hahaha! :D

If anyone (US residents if possible) interested to get this off my hand, PM me. It was an impulse buy at first but I decided later on just to get the valks I like esp if it has a Red & Black stripe thing motif. Anyways, PM me if ever you guys are interested, esp those who miss Pre-Ordering. Would sell it for the initial price I'm going to pay NY (item price + original EMS shipping cost). And will ship it to you for FREE (unopened NY box) with tracking (US residents). Just need to pay before June 19 (JPN time). Thanks! :)

Edited by no3ljm

Damnit, now I want a Hello Kitty valkyrie. :D

Not gonna lie, I would totally be down for a Hello Kitty Valkyrie too. For one simple reason; women LOVE Hello Kitty. From FL to MI 80% of the women I've, uh, met, like Hello Kitty. It still blows my mind because they came from all different demographics.

So yeah, sign me up - it'll be a nice conversation piece to have when they come over and see my toy shelves. :D

-b.

The hello kitty item was not a valk, but it was labeled as a Chogokin product. I remember when I saw it come up for pre-order, I was like huh what?!?! I wonder if any collectors actually pre-ordered it.

Box designs revealed... Nothing special but looks nice :)

JLbEZY.jpg

El9EmA.jpg

Box art looks ok.. follows the style of the other VF-25 range.. but.. box not important, only Valkyrie important!

Yeah given up looking for an available pre-order.. (at a decent price anyways) I'll just take my chances after release..

Edited by spanner76

I was lucky enough to snag one off AmiAmi... guess all the stars lined up just right, because it surprised the heck out of me when the order went through and the confirmation email was received :blink:; I doubt that'll ever happen again. At this point I'd stay away from Nin-Nin like they're plague carriers and just keep a sharp eye on Hobby Search, HLJ, and even N-Y around release time; one of them is bound to have some stock of this particular piece.

Box art looks ok.. follows the style of the other VF-25 range.. but.. box not important, only Valkyrie important!

Yeah given up looking for an available pre-order.. (at a decent price anyways) I'll just take my chances after release..

I love Bandai's box art :) Way better than Yamato/Arcadia ones...

OUT OF TOPIC

Maybe the best one!

A3232SAS.jpg

Edited by charger69

I wish Bandai would rerelease their VB-6 DX... I skipped getting it because I have the Yamato version (floppy, ungainly POS), but now I regret it a bit, but not enough to pay the going rate on those, like at plamoya.com.

BTW, for anyone who doesn't want to take any chances after release, plamoya has the YF-25 up for preorder at MSRP, just look out for their shipping charges.

looks like there are still some pre-order spots still open at Nin Nin Game.. just a bit on the pricey side.. yeah pass..

http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-figures-pre-order/11250-macross-f-yf-25-prophecy-dx-chogokin-en.html

Plamoya is cheaper: http://plamoya.com/en/dx-chogokin-yf25-prophecy-p-94580.html