DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Still wondering if I should get this. Could also fork out an additional $30 for an alto version :X This hobby is going to be the end of me.

That is entirely up to you, I think both are cool, but If you want to get a hero Valk (Alto) there is a reissue of the VF-25F coming in July, you should be able to get it at retail price.

Yes, Macross collecting can be hazardous to your bank account. Good luck.

Edited by Saburo

That is entirely up to you, I think both are cool, but If you want to get a hero Valk (Alto) there is a reissue of the VF-25F coming in July, you should be able to get it at retail price.

Yes, Macross collecting can be hazardous to your bank account. Good luck.

When are the pre-orders opened? I think I saw it on a few sites but that might've been an old listing.

When are the pre-orders opened? I think I saw it on a few sites but that might've been an old listing.

Both the YF-25 Prophecy and the VF-25F July reissue pre-orders have already opened and have been closed.

For the VF-25F most of the shops have re-opened a previous listing of the VF-25F for the July reissue. My suggestion is to keep an eye on MW and shops once they are released and you should be able to order.

Dark_Ghost has posted the release date for the YF-25, I quoted it below.

ZkeIZwyY.png

Release date : June 21, 2014

Can't wait!

-b.

Me too, my wallet isn't to looking forward to it. I'll be recovering from vacation spending when it releases.

Luckily I pre-paid for one of the 2 units I have on pre-order. Decided it will be nice to diplay in fighter and battroid. But especially battroid because the head is so sweet on this one.

I agree loop the head design on the YF-25 is awesome, I just need to get display cases because I am out of space...

The Plamoya pre-order comes with a hefty shipping charge. So watch out!

I just noticed the shipping prices they have for the YF-25 and I would never pay more than Japan Posts regular rates.

I would in fact avoid Plamoya and their shady tactics altogether.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to asking this but is it build with the renewal body? or a renewal prophecy could be come in few month?

Yes on the revised VF-25.

Can't wait :)

me too, although the very precise paint lines worry me a bit!

Hah, just got my payment request from N-Y.

"This product will be soon in stock (Chogokin Hello Kitty)"

They sent a correction right after for the YF-25. Still funny though.

Yeah. :lol:

I'm so on the fence for this one. Do I want one? Seems like there'll be leftovers after though for this release.

Yeah the price will drop on this one after release.

Hah, just got my payment request from N-Y.

"This product will be soon in stock (Chogokin Hello Kitty)"

They sent a correction right after for the YF-25. Still funny though.

Same thing happened to me. I just hope they know which is which when they box up my order!