DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Webshop, or wide release? I might go ahead and get one if it's made to order, otherwise, Bandai can go suck an egg.

Bleh.. who am I kidding, I'll probably try to get one eventually either way, I'm a sucker for the old YF-16-style markings. ^_^

Edited by Chronocidal

Though it would be a shame if the YF-25 doesn't do well, and this causes Bandai to think MF is no longer popular, thus never giving us the VF-25S reissue hahahaa
*takes off tin foil hat*

Webshop, or wide release? I might go ahead and get one if it's made to order, otherwise, Bandai can go suck an egg.

No info on that yet other than it's slated for June 2014

Edited by SaitouSad

Oh Dang! I'll play this by ear, same as I'm doing with Ozma's YF-29... will not preorder. If Bandai really wants to tempt me, they'll have to announce the 25S reissue, the YF-30's release date, maybe a Grace/CF VF-27, or the YF-24.

One thing is for sure: The 25 and 29 are proving to be some prolific molds... definitely giving the VF-1 a run for its money.

F5-ing Amiami already. :wub:

P.S. It says selling in shops, not web exclusive. :(

another F5 storm awaits us.. I'm not sure I'll be a part of it this time round...

Well, looking on the bright side.. at least we won't have to shell out for the super parts... right guys?.... r-right?

Edited by SaitouSad

Guest davidwhangchoi

damn.... this one i have to do the b.s. pre order race as i want it. edite: if i can't get one...

i'm going to go to my contact...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Please bandai, web exclusive please

ff95gj already said it's retail. Bummer, I know :(

On the other hand, non-hero Valk, means we might stand a miniscule more chance of getting it

I'll think about whether to get this or not... I'm running out of space to display my Valks and store their boxes...