1 minute ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Same here. I just hope it’s a series of kits and not just one Orguss kit.

Same here as far as wanting more than just the heroes. Moderoid has been putting out a few kits for franchises of the past and most have had more than one kit. Patlabor has had some really obscure designs turned into moderoid kits. I’ve never seen such a variety of brain powered plastic kits before moderoid either. There’s already a couple for Nadesico and they did four kits for Escaflowne. Hopefully that trend sticks around for Orguss and Megazone.

10 hours ago, MKT said:

It’ll be great if this new Orguss kit scale with other VF-1 kits to sort of kitbash them together.

Maybe the new max factory kit if they do a 1a battroid. Or you never know, maybe since the moderoid line seems to do some obscure mecha especially with Patlabor, maybe they will do an official Orguss Valkyrie 

23 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Same here. I just hope it’s a series of kits and not just one Orguss kit.

Lol. Are you kidding?  If you're more of a model kit collector, based on the bins of toys you have-you must have quite the model collection! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, technoblue said:

Nice. I’ve been meh on a large portion of the non-Macross HMR releases, but Orguss has my full attention. Hope it’s enough of a hit where we get more vehicles like we did with HMR Dougram.

Are you also planning on getting the Moderoid kit or you'll just concentrate on the HMR one?

I'm hoping they will also do the M.Lovers. ;) 

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Are you also planning on getting the Moderoid kit or you'll just concentrate on the HMR one?

I'm hoping they will also do the M.Lovers. ;) 

I’m going to concentrate on the HMR for now. I also hope we get the M.Lovers… or at least a noteworthy Nikick.

Edited by technoblue

On 2/1/2023 at 9:06 PM, technoblue said:

I’m going to concentrate on the HMR for now. I also hope we get the M.Lovers… or at least a noteworthy Nikick.

I only hope that the Moderoid scales the same as the Hi-Metal R when it comes out. That way, if Bandai is not going to release the other mechas, where Moderoid is going to, we have something to pair it with. :good: 

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, technoblue said:

We have a price and a release date B))

July 2023

22000JPY MSRP

Source and photos from another forum:

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/bandais-hi-metal-r-line-moar-mecha-now-macross-dougram-etc.1089303/page-60#post-21076857

No pre-order date yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this goes up March 1st with the 0D.

Ouch. Y22000? That's Metal Build price already. I was hoping below Y20K. :unsure:

1 minute ago, treatment said:

Yeah.

Way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced.

fwiw, the previous Megahouse Hi-Spec was also way overpriced even back then...

I know. I even complained before but ended up completing the Hi-Spec releases. I was just hoping to get something that I can play with it and not thinking that it's an expensive collectible that I can pose and transform once in awhile. You know what I mean? So half of the price of the Hi-Spec is more acceptable at this point knowing the niche of the said figure.

But you know... we're all still going to end up placing a PO for one. That's for sure.

We finally have the product specifications, it says 170mm height. No idea what scale it approximates to though..

For Yen 22k, I'd wish for it to have lots of metal within, like the other non-transforming HMR's like Bat-Shu or even the HMR Destroids, but I'm not hopeful since the transforming VFs have the least metal ever.

1 minute ago, MKT said:

We finally have the product specifications, it says 170mm height. No idea what scale it approximates to though..

For Yen 22k, I'd wish for it to have lots of metal within, like the other non-transforming HMR's like Bat-Shu or even the HMR Destroids, but I'm not hopeful since the transforming VFs have the least metal ever.

That puts roughly at 1/50 or 1/51. Since Orguss official height is 8.7m (870cm).

The old releases such as Megahouse Hi-Spec is at 21cm (close to 1/40 scale). The Megahouse Palm Action figure is at 10cm. Making it 1/87 scale. Takatoku releases I believe are 1/40 and 1/60.