3 hours ago, Sandman said:

I hope we see an Orguss 02 from the ova.

Would it be possible to convert the current mold to an Orguss 02? I don't remember that design so well. If not, I'm doubtful. Personally, I hope the enemy mecha is next, but that is equally doubtful. Let's hope the CF is not the last in the line. 

1 hour ago, Lorindor said:

Would it be possible to convert the current mold to an Orguss 02? I don't remember that design so well. If not, I'm doubtful. Personally, I hope the enemy mecha is next, but that is equally doubtful. Let's hope the CF is not the last in the line. 

Orguss 02 is a new design. Not sure if it's possible to use the existing mold. Curious though to see this in toy form but I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it if ever. ^_^

CT0Ka9A.jpg

yNUuBEp.jpg

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Preordered! Thanks for the HLJ link, Loop. ^_^ I was waiting for it to show up since I have some stuff with them for the month of September. (VF-1J Millia. Wink. Wink.) ;) 

No problem, I noticed it was up and also placed an order from HLJ. 

10 hours ago, Loop said:

No problem, I noticed it was up and also placed an order from HLJ. 

:drinks:

3 hours ago, chaff.g said:

I hope the Orguss mold is successful enough for them to follow it with a Nikick in this line.

I'm pretty sure it is successful knowing that there will be a third figure. Let's just hope that it's not going to end there. It would be nice to have a Nikick and some Ishkick, Ishfon, and some of the M.Lovers. ^_^

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

:drinks:

I'm pretty sure it is successful knowing that there will be a third figure. Let's just hope that it's not going to end there. It would be nice to have a Nikick and some Ishkick, Ishfon, and some of the M.Lovers. ^_^

I'd be shocked if the m.lovers got released.

It needs the HMR treatment for all the variants and other vehicles... that'd be cool. I can't imagine paying $200 for an Orguss, just not that big a fan of the mechs, but I'd jump on something in the $80-$100 range. 

If MegaHouse ever decides to release more Orguss mecha, I wonder if they will keep a common scale? The Nikick, Ishkick, and larger mecha will be easier to scale relative to the Orguss. I imagine smaller ones like the M.Lovers will be tough, though.

Also, I finally put my order in for the Orguss Brownie at AmiAmi. September is going to be expensive.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! Oh so true and I agree. My wallet's been complaining as we speak. Not to mention upcoming PO's too. :unsure: 

On the bright side, owning these three is already an achievement for me since I didn't own any of those Takatoku figures ever since. ;) 

Anyways, these three variants is enough for me... for now. But if they announce Nikick... I'm IN! :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

• 1 month later...

I finally got my CF Orguss yesterday. I transformed him into Fighter mode and decided to put him on on the display stand. But the stand just crumbled to pieces when I tried to attach the adapter. It's completely unusable and unfixable now, and I don't really want to use the stands from the earlier releases after this experience. So I'm looking into alternatives. Any suggestions? I don't think there's a Yeti Stand for the Orgusses, unfortunately. 

• 1 year later...

Nearly 2 years later this line for Orguss must be dead (the entire Variable Action Hi-Spec line seems to be focused on Cyber GPX whatever that is). 

But I have a different question related to Orguss toys.  Why hasn't anyone made Shapeways replacement parts for the hips and knees of the Takatoku Ishkicks and Ishforns?  There are a lot of toys that could be repaired.

8 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

Nearly 2 years later this line for Orguss must be dead (the entire Variable Action Hi-Spec line seems to be focused on Cyber GPX whatever that is). 

But I have a different question related to Orguss toys.  Why hasn't anyone made Shapeways replacement parts for the hips and knees of the Takatoku Ishkicks and Ishforns?  There are a lot of toys that could be repaired.

Weird considering they did a reissue for the main Orguss. I don't see many used toys up for sale lately either. I'm still trying to snag one.

1 hour ago, easnoddy said:

Who could I talk with about creating the shapeways parts?  Anyone know? 

Not sure if anyone is working on Orguss stuff, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I would reply to one of the replacement parts topics in the workshop or maybe start over here in the general 3D printing topic and show people which parts you need:

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Keith said:

Discotek just announced that they're bringing the series out on Blu-Ray

14 hours ago, technoblue said:

Great news.^_^

Hopefully it's the BD version that was released in Japan some time ago, and not another one of Discotek's local upscale stuff...

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Is megahouse done with Orguss? I was hoping for reissue as i missed them originally. 

I hope they're not. I'm still wishing that they would do Nikick or some Ishkick/Command or Ishfon to go with the Orguss'. Even the M.Lovers. :wub: 

Which Orguss veriant did you miss?

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I hope they're not. I'm still wishing that they would do Nikick or some Ishkick/Command or Ishfon to go with the Orguss'. Even the M.Lovers. :wub: 

Which Orguss veriant did you miss?

All of them. Hit me during a poor time. Was able to get all the macross stuff that came out at the time but didn't leave me with enough for other series like orguss.

• 2 weeks later...