Arcadia Mini SDF-1 DYRL Version

IXTL

Is there any plans that Arcadia are going to not only make it a Wonder Festival exclusive, Mass Produced, or a Web exclusive instead of the limited run of the WF? Cause I really like this and I am most definitely buy it.

Arcadia seems to be going out of their way to make as many obscure "almost cool" pieces as possible.

Hope they don't run into trouble.

Edited by Gakken85

Arcadia seems to be going out of their way to make as many obscure "almost cool" pieces as possible.

Hope they don't run into trouble.

If they run into trouble it's because they aren't producing pieces people want vs. too many pieces people want (or say that they want, but don't buy until they hit clearance bins).

Their approach is incredibly cautious, even with Nacho Fortresses and Tiny Tiny SDF-1s to be released in very small numbers or as Event Only items.

-b.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why they jus don't re release the 1/3000. Did the original sell bad or mediocre?

I agree need to bring back the 1/3000 one. The small one is cute but expensive. I wish the original 1/3000 had lights and sound effects such as, the iconic warning siren, transformation noise, warp effects, main gun firing, and engine sounds. Too much to ask for a toy that has limited run. So used to the large distribution of products we designed when working on Transformers with Takara.

Oh well, one can always dream!

Wow! Is this for REAL?! :blink: I think this is the city base for that non-scaled mini SDF-1.

Y21000 worth of plastic/resin with a diameter size of 22cm? Is it worth it if they also included painted in-scaled Hikaru and Misa on one of the island? :lol:

http://arcadia.ac/products/detail.php?gid=178

post-5552-0-90440600-1405735581_thumb.jpg post-5552-0-63738100-1405735596_thumb.jpg

post-5552-0-16362600-1405735602_thumb.jpg post-5552-0-08964600-1405735609_thumb.jpg

The limited items you can sell during conventions... :wacko:

Edited by no3ljm

I absolutely love smaller scaled ships. I love building/painting the old Gundam 0079 ships from the 80's so the small size is a plus for me. But the price, while I understand it's justified given the high quality, being made of resin, and exclusive to WF(?) is too high for me. Maybe this will eventually become a plastic kit? Like the unpainted 1/3000 SDF-1?