Places to buy Model kits besides hlj.com?

Dax415

What kind of models are you looking for? I think mandarake has a good listing of sci fi/anime models for low prices like gundam or macross etc. If you're looking for military models, other than those stated already, maybe you can try luckymodels.com (i think thats the website name)

Just to add to this thread, does anyone know where i can get cheap moebius Battlestar galactica kits?

(Cylon raider and cylon centurion are out of stock at starshipmodeller :( )

Edited by close313

What kind of models are you looking for? I think mandarake has a good listing of sci fi/anime models for low prices like gundam or macross etc. If you're looking for military models, other than those stated already, maybe you can try luckymodels.com (i think thats the website name)

Just to add to this thread, does anyone know where i can get cheap moebius Battlestar galactica kits?

(Cylon raider and cylon centurion are out of stock at starshipmodeller :( )

Check out culttvman... They are in the know about up comming moebius kits and have great prices..

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the suggestions guys....there was another Japanese shop I used to buy from, but its been so long I forgot the name of the place. They had a few airsoft items like hlj used to have as well. Maybe you guys know of another good Japanese online store? Would be nice to find the one I used to use.

Yes and no, unfortunately they closed their international online shop due to they are unable to communicate in english. From I the time I started buying from them years ago they already said that they have to specially hire people to handle the international orders.

• 3 weeks later...

I never realized that "AXE GIANT: The Wrath of Paul Bunyan" was a remake, but clearly Japan got their first.

And I'l second the Amazon Marketplace suggestion. I've been surprised at stuff I've seen on there, usually cheaper and more reliable than ebay. It doesn't hurt to look, anyways.