Arcadia Wonder Festival 2014 (Winter) special item

Dark_Ghost

The gatling gun thingys actually spin with lights

http://mecha-guy.blogspot.sg/2014/03/arcadia-online-shop-macross-howard-gu.html

"2 Release Versions:

- Regular Version (Release Date: Monthy Production of 5 Units Only, Price: 128000 yen)
- EX Version - Include U.N.SPACY logo (Release Date: Monthy Production of 5 Units Only, Price: 158000 yen)"

gu1104.jpg

They can only make 5 of each per month, and it doesn't seem to be too bad for its price too! Nope, still $1000

Edited by close313

The gatling gun thingys actually spin with lights

http://mecha-guy.blogspot.sg/2014/03/arcadia-online-shop-macross-howard-gu.html

"2 Release Versions:

- Regular Version (Release Date: Monthy Production of 5 Units Only, Price: 12800 yen)
- EX Version - Include U.N.SPACY logo (Release Date: Monthy Production of 5 Units Only, Price: 15800 yen)"

Seem like they can only make 5 of each per month, and it doesn't seem to be too bad for its price too!

Those are misquoted prices. They are missing another 0. You can see the price clearly in the pic of the advertisement.

IIRC, the fans who went to the Tokyo Anime Center Official Shop today could touch it.

Some reports will be soon.

Actually, we got hands-on time with it at Wonderfest :-)

Report will be included in the latest podcast in a couple of days if anyone is interested :-)

post-357-0-14321000-1394176848_thumb.jpg

Next to the trigger, safety, rate of fire selector or something else? If that's supposed to be a "functional" component of the Gunpod then that's pretty cool. Not $ 1,000 cool, but cool nonetheless.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I didnt stay up all night to pre order because neither edition came with the vf-1s pictured. And i didnt want be frustrated with these 5 sec pre order windows for high demand items

I'll wait till NY marks up second round of preorders.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Next to the trigger, safety, rate of fire selector or something else? If that's supposed to be a "functional" component of the Gunpod then that's pretty cool. Not $ 1,000 cool, but cool nonetheless.

-b.

I don't think I've ever seen a Valk engage the safety, but I don't care, it's still awesome.