Arcadia Wonder Festival 2014 (Winter) special item

Dark_Ghost

It's a weight training laser pointer.

You'll build your biceps as you deliver your power point.

You can also point it directly into your toilet bowl and evaluate your stool samples.

arcadia will not survive they just want to go bankrupt like yamato releasing this kind of stuff and with that Price hahaha, who had this brilliant idea? ARCADIA, HELLO?? we want valkires not a single giant gun. what a waste of time and resources, re-release a vt-1 and many other versions instead of this boring thing

arcadia will not survive they just want to go bankrupt like yamato releasing this kind of stuff and with that Price hahaha, who had this brilliant idea? ARCADIA, HELLO?? we want valkires not a single giant gun. what a waste of time and resources, re-release a vt-1 and many other versions instead of this boring thing

If you don't want it, as I don't, that's all you have to say. Going on these strange tirades about how they're going to go bankrupt (it IS a Con exclusive, not a general release) doesn't do anybody any good.

WF items are pretty much impossible to get for those that don't actually attend the event (even then it's still a challenge to obtain one). Honestly this thread title had me a little worried until I actually saw what the item was.

So for those of you that are upset it's not something cooler, don't be. You probably wouldn't have been able to get it anyway.

Cool item, I wish I could get one but if the impossibility of grabbing WF specials from outside Japan wasn't enough, the sub-orbital price tag and potential hassle of getting weapon-like replicas through customs are nullifying all chances to get it.

It would look stunning next to some VF-1 helmets, too bad...

Edited by Frogze

My wallet says - Phew!

No interest.

Now had they done something like a limited Alaska Base diorama - with 1/60 Spartan, Kitchen Sink and Alaska Base 1A set - that would be amazing.

Where the plane could be lowered into the base and other creative features.

But hey - like I said - I feel $1,000 richer that they decided to do this instead . . .

are those even worth the hassle VS buying at a regular store? <_<

at the very least, the couldve give a 1/48 claudia figure...or a 1/48 Roy TV suit

While it's not a bad idea I wonder why they should offer 1/48 figures with a 1/60 valk :p

Edited by Reïvaj

based on the translation, its a 20-unit limited production button-pins...

アルカディアブースにて「VF-1S ロイ・フォッカースペシャル」をお買い上げ頂きますとプレゼントしちゃいます!20個限定なので是非ご検討下さいませー!

Google Translate : "You raffling when I purchase the "VF-1S Roy Focker Special" at Arcadia booth! Over, please consider us because the 20-limited"

• 3 weeks later...