Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

I hope the gray color of the toy will hide the fact that the GERWALK-joint needs to be extended one click to accept the missile pods on the legs and allow the turret gun to sit flush.

It seems like a major design oversight that the knee caps aren't designed in a way to hide this better. It would be much nicer if you couldn't see metallic-gray plastic behind the knee caps on the lower thighs that is so conspicuous on the white/tan planes we've gotten out of this design.

I've never seen line-art of the Durandal where you can see this in Fighter-Mode so I can't tell if this is intentional or Bandai just being lazy using parts from the Messiah.

I'm kind of in the same boat; for me, it's a combination of YF-29 oversaturation, and frustration at how stupidly difficult the dumb things are to acquire in the first place. I may wind up selling one of my 30th editions because over time I'm losing interest in doing the custom scheme I had wanted to do.

I'm also quickly running out of space for storing boxes, and buying duplicates of things I don't actually wind up liking as much as I thought I would isn't helping any. :huh:

I might be willing to trade a 30th for an Ozma though , if anyone feels the need for one. Or if they wind up easy to get after release, maybe I'll grab one. Really don't know yet. The biggest thing is that I'm sick of playing preorder roulette.

Edited by Chronocidal

I think this bird is like the vf2ss only can loved or hated personally I like and believe the pics they have been release until now have not done justice missing good angles but I almost sure that as they begin to appear new homemade images win more fans -_-

I see the head being divisive, which may limit it's appeal if people really like things in battroid but I figure the paint scheme would more than make up for that in the other two modes. A lot of people around here like the darker/low viz style.

20 minutes later and it's still available. I guess that anyone who wants one at HLJ's asking price, and more than competitive shipping rates, should be able to secure one.

Edit: Here's hoping this trend will repeat itself with the YF-30 when that gets close to release.

Edited by mechaninac

20 minutes later and it's still available. I guess that anyone who wants one at HLJ's asking price, and more than competitive shipping rates, should be able to secure one.

Edit: Here's hoping this trend will repeat itself with the YF-30 when that gets close to release.

This is why im waiting on the 30. Screw NY!

Got one too. This is why I no longer give a crap about pre-order banana-shenanigans.

BTW, what's a better way of canceling something from NY; requesting cancellation before hand or just withholding payment once the item comes out?

Edited by anime52k8

this means hlj will put out payment requests soon.

I hope they make it real soon. I've got stuff in my PW that are hitting the 60 days time limit in less than 2 weeks.

make that 45 minutes. I just got one.

BTW, does anyone know if it's better to ask for a cancellation on NY or just withhold payment once the item comes in stock?

NY's pretty anal about cancellations now. Some (including myself) have managed to get a cancellation by asking them really nicely on the live chat, while others have gotten away with not paying (though that maybe due to them having many upcoming orders).

It's a risk if you wanna take it, and if you do succeed, best make it your last cancellation.

Came home and saw that it was up on HLJ, looking at my other pre-order the difference in price was about $ 5 less on HLJ - not enough to go thru the stress of trying to cancel an order and risk any repercussions.

And it is good news for other upcoming DX releases in that it will signal greater availability for items like the YF-30.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I missed out last night but i slept like a baby. They'll come out w plenty. But the preorders are going way too fast... My suspicion is right. Bandai trying to create a panic.

i said this a while ago... looks like what Kanedas Bike said below is looking true.

Came home and saw that it was up on HLJ, looking at my other pre-order the difference in price was about $ 5 less on HLJ - not enough to go thru the stress of trying to cancel an order and risk any repercussions.

And it is good news for other upcoming DX releases in that it will signal greater availability for items like the YF-30.

-b.

couldn't agree with you more, i won't fall for bandai's nonsense.

This is why im waiting on the 30. Screw NY!

yeah, my thoughts exactly, overpaying is not worth it.

Edited by davidwhangchoi