Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

but then the cockpit will get all dusty, and that'll be so hard to clean.

Well if you are feeling rich, find a 25A and swap canopies with between them. 25A's blue canopy is dark but not so saturated and opaque compared to the YF-29's in the pictures.

EDIT: I just realised that the canopy shapes may not be the same so scratch that idea

Edited by close313

Damn I really hate that canopy, I'm not going to cancel my pre-order, but I am probably going to sell this as soon as it arrives and keep my Anniversary YF-30 instead, which is the the one I initially intended to sell when Ozma's arrived, lol.

Damn I really hate that canopy, I'm not going to cancel my pre-order, but I am probably going to sell this as soon as it arrives and keep my Anniversary YF-30 instead, which is the the one I initially intended to sell when Ozma's arrived, lol.

I'll buy it off you if you like!! :)

or u could just have 2 of them....?

or u could just have 2 of them....?

I don't own more than 1 of any valk except for VF-1s and the 17D. That will remain especially true with Frontier valks because in general, i thoroughly disliked Macross Frontier, I don't intend on picking up a YF-30 and I don't even own a VF-27.

Maybe it's just the pics. Alto's vf-25 canopy look a lot more blue in photos.

It must be the pics you've seen - Alto's VF-25F has a very clear/translucent blue color. I remember someone on the board had to actually point it out to me because even after having them in-hand I thought it was clear (until I started noticing the blue, purple, etc. tints on Bandai's Renewal line).

The darkest tints (IMO) are on Isamu's YF-29 and on the VF-171 (Alto or Standard).

-b.

Can I ask a dumb question? The 29 was supposed to be, basically, a 25 with Tornado armor bits built-in, correct?

So what's this supposed to be? Super armor parts for a Valkyrie that... already had other armor parts installed? A Super armored, Tornado armored Valkyrie?

Can I ask a dumb question? The 29 was supposed to be, basically, a 25 with Tornado armor bits built-in, correct?

So what's this supposed to be? Super armor parts for a Valkyrie that... already had other armor parts installed? A Super armored, Tornado armored Valkyrie?

Yup, it's a Super Super Valk.

This one goes to 11.