Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

Guest davidwhangchoi

definitely pre-ordering, just stalling at the page because i'm not sure if i should get one or two. (i ordered two ozma's) i'm thinking of combining shipping and ordering at once but not sure what to do...

definitely pre-ordering, just stalling at the page because i'm not sure if i should get one or two. (i ordered two ozma's) i'm thinking of combining shipping and ordering at once but not sure what to do...

Just order 2 of them. I ordered 2 to go with my 2 Ozma 29s. :D

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just order 2 of them. I ordered 2 to go with my 2 Ozma 29s. :D

ok, i needed the push, i just ordered two from biginjapan.

i priced it out between NY and Biginjapan and though NY base price is cheaper their shipping is higher, where as BiginJapan combined shipping EMS is cheaper.

NY 2 orders EMS to USA = 14440yen

BiginJapan x2 EMS = 10800yen

Edited by davidwhangchoi

ok, i needed the push, i just ordered two from biginjapan.

i priced it out between NY and Biginjapan and though NY is cheaper their shipping is higher, whereas bigin japan combined shipping EMS is way cheaper.

Glad to help. :)

Edited by Saburo

I pre-ordered a set also. I already have a set for all of the other YF-29's so why not lol. I may just leave him in fighter mode and set it up for atmospheric flight. Basically all intake covers removed and the plugs on the wing boosters.

I think that the Super Parts for Ozmas YF-29 are the same tamashii webshop exclusives as all the other add-on parts for Bandais Frontier Valkyries. So they will be released after the Valkyrie comes out in May. NY states a release date later this year if my mind serves me correctly. Not in late May though.

Are these Super parts only available on a pre-order basis? Or will they also be available as a regular release at the same time of the YF-29?

The super parts are web shop exclusives. Online stores like NY that offer them for pre-order are acting as middlemen, since these are only available for order by people with Japanese addresses.

NY buy them from the web shop and sell them on to us at a mark up.

If you do not pre-order, it is possible that stock may be available later but it is likely the price will go up.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Then how come my message says before May 9th?

he got the same date as yours, the month and day is ordered differently

Guest davidwhangchoi

He has an eight, I have a nine.

prob different region. eh it's just one day...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

If it was really the 8th but my message said the 9th I might be a day late paying or something.

that's legit.... as they can be strict and close accounts over late payments and stuff.

anyways, i thought you were just messing around on a friday afternoon. i can't wait till it comes. i'm just hoping the windows look a bit better in person

I got my payment notice this morning, I've already got two people in line to buy this guy from me since I decided to keep my 29 Anniversary instead, which I actually sold to my friend a couple of days ago, after Ozma's 29 is gone I officially no longer have any Frontier stuff.

that's legit.... as they can be strict and close accounts over late payments and stuff.

anyways, i thought you were just messing around on a friday afternoon. i can't wait till it comes. i'm just hoping the windows look a bit better in person

I was a little bit bored, but I was curious if one of our messages was wrong. It would have helped one or the other of us to know if that were the case.