Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

Or just leave a massage in your account for the preorder. They won't send a confirmation but do as you told them.

i just did this.

if ever they did not cancel it, I just wont pay the price next month when they ask to.

anyway, it seems that the HLJ getting more stocks and it was not gone for until 10 mins, it seems like there will be a good stock of it upon release :D

If you don't pay your invoice they will likely cancel all your preorders and ban your account.

When I canceled a preorder it was gone a few days after I left the message. Just check once and a while you account. I'm sure the preorder will be gone soon. ^_^

Got one at HLJ; almost thought I didn't because the checkout procedure moved through like molasses, but I got the order confirmation email eventually... so glad I stuck to my guns and ignored N-Y's inflated price.

Thank you, joppewo, for posting about the availability.

• 2 weeks later...

That pic reminds me of the Yamato 25th Anniversary 1/48 VF-1S and v1 1/60 YF-19. Still happy to have this in my collection but I may just leave it boxed (besides, running out of display space anyway).

-b.

I still get a major SU-47 Berkut vibe off Osma's YF-29...

Quick question: Alto's Durandal was a (the?) prototype, but with so many other units, and even versions (based on head designs), fielded, shouldn't this Valkyrie's nomenclature be VF-29 at this point?

I agree that it seems like the others should be VF's by now but whatever, maybe they will do some updates on the YF in the future and try to re sell them to us as VF's knowing Bandai.

Edited by Loop