Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

Amiami is still the winner for this pre-order. The damn thing went from "On sale soon" to "Sold out" straight after updating.

I can't believe any human being could have put in an order within that split second.

Edited by IXTL

Amiami is still the winner for this pre-order. The damn thing went from "On sale soon" to "Sold out" straight after updating.

I can't believe any human being could have put in an order within that split second.

it's more a case of our ISPs being slower to refresh when the thing went live in Japan, coupled with what is presumably a lower stock count.

Then again, Bandai stuff always had a tendency to sell out very fast on Amiami, especially the popular stuff like Kamen Rider and Robot Damashiis.

it's more a case of our ISPs being slower to refresh when the thing went live in Japan, coupled with what is presumably a lower stock count.

Then again, Bandai stuff always had a tendency to sell out very fast on Amiami, especially the popular stuff like Kamen Rider and Robot Damashiis.

While that's true about the ISPs, I think in this case it's more a case of the server not being able to handle the load and only those lucky enough to get through could manage to purchase one. I had hit refresh and it took over a minute for the server to return a page, when the minute before 4 PM Japan time, the page was loading fine. By the time I could get a page to load up, it was sold out.

While that's true about the ISPs, I think in this case it's more a case of the server not being able to handle the load and only those lucky enough to get through could manage to purchase one. I had hit refresh and it took over a minute for the server to return a page, when the minute before 4 PM Japan time, the page was loading fine. By the time I could get a page to load up, it was sold out.

oh yes. that too. I was refreshing like mad on amiami and it was an instant sold out. servers didn't give me much problems surprisingly. it was hobby search that gave me problems this time round

That used to happen with pre-orders at Amiami previously, but this time, the page refreshed instantly and the item status was updated to sold out.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Its a good sign that pre orders are re opening this early. Im going to wait for retail. I think its going to be widely avail and the shops are being conservative with their placeholders.

I'm wonder if it's not that Amiami starts selling their stuff on the Japanese site and that's why there's nothing left on the international one.

yeah i'm going to wait for retail. this isn't MUST for me but i guess i should check this tread more often because i totally missed on ALL of the preorders. no sweat. i'll get it when it comes out and if not....oh well. it would have been higher up on the list but i'm not sold on the head sculpt and to be honest there are other things i'd rather spend on. IMO macross needs a new series fast because this MF/M30 aesthetic is getting tiring. I mean how many DX valks for these series can the market accept. that being said, i still hope i can get one (not too concerned it'll not be available).

I also prefer the 29's paint scheme for Ozma custom, but the head antennas are a bit too thick. Nothing that shapeways pro could fix. I like the 29 finition but I don't like the laziness of Bandai not wanting to remold the legs of the 29 and that makes the fighter mode sloppier than the VF-25.

For the same reason I think that the super parts should be redone, on the 25's super parts, the legs should be extruding upwards much more, and the 29's wings extension should be slimmer too.

I guess it kind of makes me sound like a douche saying this but I already have a 25S and I think the 29's paint scheme/style look way better than the 25S I already have.

Yep definitely sounds douchey :p

I like the 25S head better, and having recently purchased both the 25f and the 29 isamu, the 25 just looks more believable as a fighter.

They need to reissue the 25s NOW.

VF-25 is still my favourite for ease of transformation plus they have more air time in the series. Though I have all the important VF-25 renewals (I do sound douchey a bit :D ), I would want a re-issue Ozma with stiffer wings. Or just like the 1/72, make a bracket to hold the armored boosters (they already have brackets to hold the gunpod so why stop there).

Waiting for my pre-order on YF-29S.

Man with this Bandai Pre-order hassle I am getting worn out. Don't know how I actually got a YF-29 Ozma this time around as I was not freaking out like the other releases, but I don't know if I have the energy anymore for this. Maybe I need therapy for my completist syndrome lol.

I miss the days when all I had to do was look out for the next Yamato Macross toy. Then Bandai had to go and fix most of what I hated about the Frontier line of toys. I could not even fathom buying the version 1's so I skipped them.

I really do need 2x more Ozma 25-S's, but I may just sell off all the extras I have and call it the day with the 1x armored I already have. I really wanted 2x armored (1x battroid and 1x fighter mode) and to possibly get another for the Super parts or even display him naked. I hope the damn YF-30 is a web shop exclusive.

I guess it kind of makes me sound like a douche saying this but I already have a 25S and I think the 29's paint scheme/style look way better than the 25S I already have.

Not really, the VF--25S is pretty ugly IMO, I'd go so far as to say it's got the worst head of any Valk ever.

Not really, the VF--25S is pretty ugly IMO, I'd go so far as to say it's got the worst head of any Valk ever.

That's why I keep it in Figher/Gerwalk. I think it's the worst looking Battroid, after the F, which I also only keep in Fighter/Gerwalk. Only the RVF and A/G ever go into full Battroid because they're the only heads I care for. This Ozma 29 may suffer the same fate as the 25 if I don't like the way the head looks after I have it.

Hmmm...

NOT-SURE-IF-hmw5bc.jpg

Anyway, still waiting on HLJ to throw this up. If I can score one there then I'm good, otherwise I'll just wait until just before or just after release.

-b.

peeps such as myself!

what was the price?

Price was 15300, which is a lil more than HS / Amiami and about a buck cheaper than Ny's 1st opening.

My search filter was set to: Macross / Bandai , Show discontinued, arrange by release date.

Saw it pop up immediately.

Sold out by tthe time I got in...

Also wth HLJ? Been using Ozma and YF-29 to refresh daily, and they go ahead and pull a stunt by labelling it as YF-28, and misspell Ozma as "Ozuma"

Yea this is bullshit, ive been refreshing since monday searching for YF-29 and DX Ozma.

Price was 15300, which is a lil more than HS / Amiami and about a buck cheaper than Ny's 1st opening.

My search filter was set to: Macross / Bandai , Show discontinued, arrange by release date.

Saw it pop up immediately.

good job. I had a bunch of stuff running but I had to cut back because I'm camping out for Marvel Legends on amazon

Sold out by tthe time I got in...

Also wth HLJ? Been using Ozma and YF-29 to refresh daily, and they go ahead and pull a stunt by labelling it as YF-28, and misspell Ozma as "Ozuma"

they also split chogokin into chogo-kin. Well played HLJ. What if it worked too well and no one found it? fools