Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

• 2 weeks later...

Some pictures I took recently: The first is actually edited to match what it looks like in reality, the second is not edited. You can see the blue is markedly different due to the camera(in this case, an iphone 6).

fa74BNwl.jpg

V0LI6Wjl.jpg

Thank's for the pics. Don't worry about the colour, that's the same old painted prototype.

Must be the final production since its bare with only the most minimum of tampo markings. I guess they decided to grace us with the intake warning on this one?! - argh!

Still too saturated. Again---I'm betting the photo/boxart guys know what to do, but the actual plastic/mold guys at the factory don't know anything about color beyond "lighter" and "darker"----which will never achieve the DESATURATED blue that is needed.

Still too saturated. Again---I'm betting the photo/boxart guys know what to do, but the actual plastic/mold guys at the factory don't know anything about color beyond "lighter" and "darker"----which will never achieve the DESATURATED blue that is needed.

I'll bet you're right, the factory guys don't know what they're doing. Obviously Arcadia had it right so they know what they were going for. Even though this is the "final" production model that doesn't mean they can't get back to the factory and ask them why they can't figure out the saturation... hopefully, anyway. It's not a bad color as is, but disappointing after the corrected photoshop pics.

Mr.K wasn't kidding, it really looks like this:

B2EIzWBCAAAnb-l.jpg

not a fan...

Yeah, if that's it, I plan to cancel mine. Then wait for the "no, THIS release is really Shin's" version. (VF-0A, anybody?)

The VF-0D is grey-blue. Not bright blue, not VF-22 Max blue, and not navy blue.

I sure hope some people are tweeting (in Japanese) that it needs to be more GREY-ish. Not lighter-blue, not darker-blue, but more GREY-blue.

(Again, the shopped sample pics are dead-on, but whoever is in charge of the plastic itself just doesn't seen to comprehend how to make a color less intense/saturated)