Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

shade doesn't matter = doesn't care = not a real macross fan = an average toy fan.

i guess you probably won't won't care or notice what shade of black is your suit (if you brought it at Kmart for 50 bucks. but if you paid 500 you might...)

sorry, but if people care for TRU mp prime vs. takara mp prime because he's a shade lighter and will sell TRU prime just to get Takara's then

colors do matter. that's for a 130-230 toy.

when a toy is 300 plus = I CARE

Insert cliche response: "guys, i think everyone should relax and wait till arcadia shows something more..." lol

Guys, I think everyone should relax and wait until Arcadia shows something more...

Guys, look at the larger pic Reijav reposted. The pics in the back show the color they're shooting for, as does the giant banner on Arcadia's Twitter account.

:)

-b.

I'd agree if it was a hero Valk... but it isn't really.

I mean... if a canon fodder was a little less brown...

You can't say the paint apps and paint are bad, it's just off a bit.

And the TRU prime has sold for close to 300 at one time :D

Edited by Gakken85

Somebody asking you about a part isn't an order form. Then flipping out over it isn't professional or friendly.

Don't talk about being civil. I know you're bummed there is an official OD and you can't peddle your wares but don't try to take it out on me and start things.

Real talk.

You want to play? Ok, lets play.

When someone requests something from me - yes, I charge them for it - why? It takes time, skill and a lot of effort to make it. It's simple. Usually what ppl ask for aren't simple things. I'm sure you can grasp that concept.

A replacement part is usually something relatively complex with many things to consider no the least of which are compound forms and tolerances.

Somebody asking for help is a different matter - if I can, I help, for free - usually if it is something that is no issue for me, again a simple concept you can grasp.

I can't see where you're getting the notion i'm "flipping out", care to elaborate?

I'm not bummed at all about my 0D conversion kit - that kit has made many people happy, and funded myself to do the next project and so on. Besides, all the ppl with a spare 0A or 0S in the future may want to get my kit if they are so inclined when the new Zeros hit. I have no issues with it either way - you're just projecting your feelings and perspective view on the matter - you have no idea how I actually feel about it.

But let me reiterate, and be blunt - as you can't take the hint sometimes; Buy it, don't buy it - it's up to you, doesn't bother me - I'm onto bigger and better things.

And for the record telling someone "Or maybe I don't give a frakk what you think? haha", isn't being civil. Maybe it is in you part of the world.

But then again all your nastiness may stem from all your butt-hurts that you can't create awesome things like me, or a select few others in the community can.

Aaaaaaanyway, I'm excited for this VF-0D to drop - can't wait!

And for the record telling someone "Or maybe I don't give a frakk what you think? haha", isn't being civil. Maybe it is in you part of the world.

But then again all your nastiness may stem from all your butt-hurts that you can't create awesome things like me, or a select few others in the community can.

Aaaaaaanyway, I'm excited for this VF-0D to drop - can't wait!

I'm not addressing the other part, but it doesn't matter to me. I just find your shilling and pressure tactics a little creepy.

But t-ment follows me around trying to start crap. Saying you don't care what somebody thinks when they are attacking you isn't uncivil. He's always making bullshit comments to me when he isn't posting weirdo pictures of kids toys that nobody wants to see.

You're the one coming into threads where you aren't mentioned and trying to troll and flame. The only butthurt here is you.

Sorry, but I've never seen anything you've done that was mind blowing.

Haters gonna hate. I gotta better things to do than argue with the likes of you over nothing.

Mind your own business.

Q1BmN3P.gif

Edited by Gakken85

I'm not addressing the other part, but it doesn't matter to me. I just find your shilling and pressure tactics a little creepy.

But t-ment follows me around trying to start crap. Saying you don't care what somebody thinks when they are attacking you isn't uncivil. He's always making bullshit comments to me when he isn't posting weirdo pictures of kids toys that nobody wants to see.

You're the one coming into threads where you aren't mentioned and trying to troll and flame. The only butthurt here is you.

Sorry, but I've never seen anything you've done that was mind blowing.

Haters gonna hate. I gotta better things to do than argue with the likes of you over nothing.

Mind your own business.

/me facepalm

I'm not sure why you think so highly of yourself, but I don't ever follow you around.

At all.

I only follow threads I like.

I've participated and still participating in this thread.

You posted something bizarro in this thread that I noticed, so I quoted and asked you about it.

It turned out you really have no idea what you're posting about and just want a rise out people here.

It's that simple.

Fakers and trolls are easy to spot here at MWF. If not me, then somebody else.

It's always been like that here.

You really want to feel special? Then be special and stop posting trolling stuff.

Yeah, my YF-19's can barely stand. I've had them fall over a few times in battroid mode while displayed in the detolf. The one I keep in battroid mode now is just propped up by a wing against a stand to keep it standing should a slight draft move by it. Not going to affect my VF-0D preorder. My VF-19's stand okay and I want it mostly for fighter mode anyway.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

Doesn't matter if it's a fighter-mode only Valk or not, it's horrible engineering and shouldn't be included on another $300+ toy.

Oh, I'm not excusing it. I'm just saying it won't stop me from getting one because I like the fighter mode too much to miss out on it.

Besides, we don't even know if it will have the same problem as the '19 ankles. The VF-17 ankles are also ball jointed like that and they weren't bad at all.

You have to give credit to Bandai for the ankle joints on their Frontier valks though. They have great articulation AND look good as well (not feet attached to a thin rod). Arcadia should look at those for some inspiration on ankle joint design.