Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

I like that.. others already have theirs and they are even popping up on Mandarake yet my order at NY has been in "order preparation" for over a week now. This hobby and the outlets one has to deal with are really starting to get under my skin. 

9 hours ago, Dobber said:

Omg....I just went to NY and bought one of these things. Yikes! It is so pretty. So shipping is either the cheap but slow Ferry or super expensive but fast UPS right? Everything else EMS and any JP post that is airmail is suspended right? Even the registered SAL that still showed Air? I went with Ferry as I this is already expensive enough and didn’t want to spend another $100 for shipping, bit it’s gonna suck waiting 2-3 months. The shipping issue info was kind of confusing, and I was just going off of what you all where saying.

Chris

You are not alone haha.  I opted for UPS though because I would be so paranoid for those 2-3 months lol.  It didn't hurt as bad since I had store credit with them.  Worth noting though that the item you purchase has to be of higher value than your store credit or you can't use the credit.  I thought that was kind of lame.

5 hours ago, jenius said:

LOL, how do I switch my language back to English at NY?

There's a box on the top center of the homepage that you can click on.

image.png.b184909a0f9dcbfa090067efdf2b9d94.png

7 hours ago, jenius said:

LOL, how do I switch my language back to English at NY?

Should be a tab at the top center of the page in red that says Language/currency.

4BBA0BFB-A5B6-44F1-8287-F9373979DB25.jpeg.a8990ac79d210fe887641bda378cc6ba.jpeg

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Ok I seriously doubt they will understand this but I’m giving it a try anyway. I submitted a ticket to upgrade the shipping of the VF-0D order to UPS while also asking to down grade my shipping on my SSP set to SAL Ferry and then apply the Shipping cost refund to the shipping of the VF-0D to try and save some money. What are the odds they will understand that? Lol!

Chris

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

I'm not getting notifications (yes, I checked spam) for any threads. Are you guys?

I paid for EMS on my 0D, reached out to them to ask for shipping upgrade, first reply was quick with a price quote.  Then the next day I got notification saying "preparation in progress", but no further info on how I can pay for the upcharge.  6 days later and two more tickets in, still complete radio silence.

I guess all I'm saying is, the notification may not mean much, at least in my case it doesn't mean anything.

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

I'm not getting notifications (yes, I checked spam) for any threads. Are you guys?

I am not getting them for private messages either, and I usually get those emails before I get the actual message on the board.

10 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

So, question back to the first release (non-PF) VF-0D:

Is there a way to safely transform to Battroid without there being a danger of hip breakage?

No.  The hip socket has a half plastic, half metal ball socket.  In order to transform to battroid that whole socket has to be rotated.  They will most likely separate when you do that.  That’s why my original 0D and 0A are relegated to Fighter/Gerwalk mode only.

Edited by Mommar

2 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well darn, guess my original 0D is stuck in Gerwalk. The Fighter mode stand adapter doesn't fit.

Really? Are you sure you have it pointed the right direction? It only goes on one way.

11 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Pretty sure, it *almost* goes on, but the hip/intake area is just slightly too wide and it just pops right back off.

Check to see if you have this relief pointed toward the rear. Sorry for the crappy pic, you will see what I mean though.:good:

Stand.jpg.602d5b6734275021a221401f1b3a2872.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Once Yeti's store is back up, toss that Arcadia adapter and get his.

@sqidd The battroid head can recess further than that.

Couldn’t on my PF 0D, and I tried for quite a while. The neck cover under the head blocks it.

and yeah, need some Yetistands badly, I can barely fit 2 valks per detolf shelf right now, and only with certain modes.

10 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Once Yeti's store is back up, toss that Arcadia adapter and get his.

1086869852_yetivf-0adapter.jpg.1e36a35ee03eba68773aaadbedb89183.jpg

@sqidd The battroid head can recess further than that.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll play with it more. I'm finding my Zero shelf's composition really hard to get warm and fuzzy apart.  Having enemy mech has me wanting to do some "conflict" type arrangements but I'm having hard time coming up with something that looks balances and not too much like I'm trying for a diorama. I haven't done much yet aside from broad strokes.

And I'm going to need a couple f those adapters!:good: Thanks!

Edited by sqidd

6 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Couldn’t on my PF 0D, and I tried for quite a while. The neck cover under the head blocks it.

and yeah, need some Yetistands badly, I can barely fit 2 valks per detolf shelf right now, and only with certain modes.

All VF-0s can recess into the fuselage. Just gotta work it a little; specifically the metal bar inside the neck which can collapse down. Just pop the head off if you're not sure; it's just on a simple ball joint.

Otherwise the head will get blown off if the the gunpod is fired. :lol:

1048973515_vf-0drecessedhead.jpg.d5ff550abbd2f0c54e275f3fb60bf757.jpg

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

All VF-0s can recess into the fuselage. Just gotta work it a little; specifically the metal bar inside the neck which can collapse down. Just pop the head off if you're not sure; it's just on a simple ball joint.

Otherwise the head will get blown off if the the gunpod is fired. :lol:

1048973515_vf-0drecessedhead.jpg.d5ff550abbd2f0c54e275f3fb60bf757.jpg

The necks on both of my 0's are so effing stiff I've been afraid to push it.

6 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Err maaahhh geerrrrddd. Love this thing. No pics yet cuz displays are in disarray from house repairs but can’t wait to slap it on a Yeti

Slap it on a Yeti you say? Something like this?:p

Not thrilled with the shelf composition. It's a good dtart though. I still have to unbox the Reactive Armor/VF-0S and get it there. And get the 51CF on a YetiStand. Then I'll probably get a better idea of how i want to lay the selves out. I love SV-51's but they are a challenge to display!

492287064_Zero2.jpg.981743073fdf5e865a60b62e734e1f37.jpg

7 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Slap it on a Yeti you say? Something like this?:p

Not thrilled with the shelf composition. It's a good dtart though. I still have to unbox the Reactive Armor/VF-0S and get it there. And get the 51CF on a YetiStand. Then I'll probably get a better idea of how i want to lay the selves out. I love SV-51's but they are a challenge to display!

492287064_Zero2.jpg.981743073fdf5e865a60b62e734e1f37.jpg

Looks great! I love the Zero line that Yamarcadia did. Thanks to @Slave IV for enabling that! Lol

3 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Looks great! I love the Zero line that Yamarcadia did. Thanks to @Slave IV for enabling that! Lol

And my Zero “shelf” is probably my the most pathetic now. I got all the parts to make it shine, just some are boxed away here, some there, scattered everywhere so I can’t really get it aLl together yet. 

28 minutes ago, lmtsuper said:

I haven't got any email from NY (still "Preparation in progress"), do I need to contact them for the shipping method change?

I've opened 2 tickets asking to change shipping methods to get it to ship. No response. Best of luck, please let me know if you hear anything.

44 minutes ago, lmtsuper said:

I haven't got any email from NY (still "Preparation in progress"), do I need to contact them for the shipping method change?

If you live in a country that is currently suspended from Japanpost Air, then you will need to contact them to change your shipping method.

Either upgrade to UPS or downgrade to Ferry.

Or you can wait it out until Japanpost resumes regular Air services

7 hours ago, bleecher said:

I've opened 2 tickets asking to change shipping methods to get it to ship. No response. Best of luck, please let me know if you hear anything.

I just did too. Does NY let you cancel your orders ?  Not like there’s anywhere else to get this 0D though......