Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

4 hours ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

Received shipping notice from NY (July 1). Now I just have to wait two months for it to get to Seattle, WA. I took the ferry option. :p

Capture.JPG

Nice. The way things are going, you might even get yours before some of us get an answer on our UPS shipping upgrade request!

So my thoughts? It's awesome. This Valk surpasses its predecessor and almost every valkyrie after. No overly tight or loose parts everything felt great to transform no paint chipping or anything. Most of all it is GORGEOUS. Get it if you can.

2020-07-01 16.32.04.jpg

2020-07-01 16.18.28.jpg

2020-07-01 16.03.44.jpg

2020-07-01 11.33.05.jpg

2020-07-01 11.30.15.jpg

Edited by Carceroth

7 minutes ago, Carceroth said:

So my thoughts? It's awesome. This Valk surpasses its predecessor and almost every valkyrie after. No overly tight or loose parts everything felt great to transform no paint chipping or anything. Most of all it is GORGEOUS. Get it if you can.

2020-07-01 16.32.04.jpg

2020-07-01 16.18.28.jpg

2020-07-01 16.03.44.jpg

2020-07-01 11.33.05.jpg

2020-07-01 11.30.15.jpg

Nice! Really great to hear it seems they keep improving the tolerances and little details too.

1 hour ago, Carceroth said:

2020-07-01 16.32.04.jpg

First thought: Man, that's an expensive shelf.

Second thought: great taste though.

19 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

First thought: Man, that's an expensive shelf.

Second thought: great taste though.

Thank you so much! Though you have no idea man I've spent way, way too much on this hobby. Totally worth it tho

2020-07-01 17.50.21-1.jpg

Edited by Carceroth

11 minutes ago, Carceroth said:

I see three Kairos.... holy crap

Managed to get two at MSRP, plus a used one from Mandarake for just over MSRP. All in my quest to make sure I actually got a single one...

There's also 4x DX Yf-19 figures, 2EA of DX VF-1S and VF-1A, and both PF and non-PF SDF-1s.

Btw you've totally inspired me, need to do a Kairos+VF-0D shelf with the 2 PF 0Ds I have on order.

2 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Managed to get two at MSRP, plus a used one from Mandarake for just over MSRP. All in my quest to make sure I actually got a single one...

There's also 4x DX Yf-19 figures, 2EA of DX VF-1S and VF-1A, and both PF and non-PF SDF-1s.

Btw you've totally inspired me, need to do a Kairos+VF-0D shelf with the 2 PF 0Ds I have on order.

I actually had two Kairos as well. Snagged them off AmiAmi during a big collection dump from corona. I paid way over MSRP but I still sold it for more than I paid and that money went towards the 0D so it was worth it. It works because its the alpha and omega. The progenitor and top of the line. They both have delta wings too so I think they fit together quite well.

2020-04-28 15.01.58.jpg

3 hours ago, Carceroth said:

2020-07-01 16.32.04.jpg

2020-07-01 16.18.28.jpg

2020-07-01 16.03.44.jpg

2020-07-01 11.33.05.jpg

2020-07-01 11.30.15.jpg

Looks great!  Mine should be here on Fri.  Will definitely be doing Gerwalk.  Hands down.

I do dig Shin next to Kairos but don't want to mess up my Delta display haha!

7 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

What is the actual base color of the belly?  Pure white, or light grey?  (ignoring the weathering).  Compared to the tailhook, it looks grey in carceroth's pics, which is a pleasant surprise.  

It isn’t a dark blue/pure white contrast like what we got with the original release. I’ve been looking at mine side by side since I have both and it’s like looking at two completely different 0D liveries. The review that @kkx posted has a good comparison.

Edited by technoblue

Omg....I just went to NY and bought one of these things. Yikes! It is so pretty. So shipping is either the cheap but slow Ferry or super expensive but fast UPS right? Everything else EMS and any JP post that is airmail is suspended right? Even the registered SAL that still showed Air? I went with Ferry as I this is already expensive enough and didn’t want to spend another $100 for shipping, bit it’s gonna suck waiting 2-3 months. The shipping issue info was kind of confusing, and I was just going off of what you all where saying.

Chris

28 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Omg....I just went to NY and bought one of these things. Yikes! It is so pretty. So shipping is either the cheap but slow Ferry or super expensive but fast UPS right? Everything else EMS and any JP post that is airmail is suspended right? Even the registered SAL that still showed Air? I went with Ferry as I this is already expensive enough and didn’t want to spend another $100 for shipping, bit it’s gonna suck waiting 2-3 months. The shipping issue info was kind of confusing, and I was just going off of what you all where saying.

Chris

Yeah, that was the safest and most economical route you took.