Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Not too bad for a first draft. I have three Zero shelves. I think I'm going to drive myself insane figuring out how I want to set them up. One Fighter, one Gerwalk and One Battroid shelf is not very creative. That said, the Fighter shelf looks pretty cool!

1484972497_Zero1.jpg.1d461c77bb1b5081d6f4af2027454d3d.jpg

31 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

So glad it's sold out now. I was so close to pulling the trigger on one from HLJ. Had I already received my 10% coupon I probably would have. :hi:

Welllll....I cancelled my first order and just received confirmation just now. Seems the site is down for maintenance but there may be another one available when it’s up again. (I received a bday coupon and bought the second one with that. They were so cool about canceling the first one. Quality CS.)

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

11 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Welllll....I cancelled my first order and just received confirmation just now. Seems the site is down for maintenance but there may be another one available when it’s up again. (I received a bday coupon and bought the second one with that. They were so cool about canceling the first one. Quality CS.)

Ahhhhh the temptation could be back. AUUGHHHHHHHH

Edited by SuperHobo

35 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Not too bad for a first draft. I have three Zero shelves. I think I'm going to drive myself insane figuring out how I want to set them up. One Fighter, one Gerwalk and One Battroid shelf is not very creative. That said, the Fighter shelf looks pretty cool!

Mix it up man!:D

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Is the 0-S a Yamato?  I have a old ghost. Haven’t tried to fit it to the Arcadia 0-S

On 6/29/2020 at 12:30 AM, Sanity is Optional said:

Amazing, this must be a record.

Nippon Yasan sent me a shipping notice and tracking number less than 3 hours after the "preparation in progress" email.

Figures they're actually quick getting it out the door when it's going via Surface...

Yeah, didn't even notice but sure enough my order is Shipped out too. ^_^

16 hours ago, sqidd said:

You can mix and match Gerwalk and Battroid.

That guy did a really good job.  You don't even need to be able to understand the language to get what he was saying.

Looks like number 1 is going into Battroid and number 2 will be Gerwalk for me.  The old one can hang out in Fighter mode.

19 minutes ago, sqidd said:

The wings have three hard points per side. The outer ones for the "sidewinders". I plugged the rocket pods into the next set in. What goes on the inside pair? My box is out of armament. 

The missiles (Cluster of 3) from an Arcadia VF-0A/S will fit on there, I think the Yamato version works too. 

26 minutes ago, sqidd said:

The wings have three hard points per side. The outer ones for the "sidewinders". I plugged the rocket pods into the next set in. What goes on the inside pair? My box is out of armament. 

It's for the the fuel pods and rocket armaments from the Yamato Ghost Boosters if you happen to have them

31 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

The missiles (Cluster of 3) from an Arcadia VF-0A/S will fit on there, I think the Yamato version works too. 

31 minutes ago, F360 said:

It's for the the fuel pods and rocket armaments from the Yamato Ghost Boosters if you happen to have them

Thank you sirs!

I was probably going to take the rocket pods from my Battroid unit and put them on there. Good to know what is "right".

Did the Ghost ever ride piggy back in the OVA? I don't remember seeing it on the D.

44 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Thank you sirs!

I was probably going to take the rocket pods from my Battroid unit and put them on there. Good to know what is "right".

Did the Ghost ever ride piggy back in the OVA? I don't remember seeing it on the D.

Not on the D, just the A and S.

39 minutes ago, jenius said:

I made a ticket to NY the moment I got the prep in progress notification asking about upgrading my shipping. Still haven't heard back....

Keep us up to date!

2 hours ago, jenius said:

I made a ticket to NY the moment I got the prep in progress notification asking about upgrading my shipping. Still haven't heard back....

So that makes at least 3 of us who's in the same situation I think.  "Prep in progress", but no response on shipping upgrade request.