Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Not Arcadia actually, so maybe it's a stretch, but I absolutely remember getting new release Yamato VF-1s with vintage faulty shoulders long after the fix was implemented.  The yellowed parts in the VF-1J/GBP-1 set too.  They just have a history of including older stock parts in their new releases.

It does depend on how many of Yamato's historical foibles you want to carry over to Arcadia, so I'm probably being unfair.  I don't think Arcadia directly has made any of those slip-ups yet, but I also have bought very few of their releases.  My concern is more that, with factories being strained as they are, the potential for falling back on old supplies of faulty components might be higher than usual.

Edited by Chronocidal

Finally on the way, since my auction purchase showed up at FromJapan.

This is going to be a very expensive package:

• VF-0D PF
  • 3x DX Missile Sets
  • Yamato weathered Hikaru VF-1S (sealed)

[edit] Looks like NY is "preparing" my order, so it might ship in a month or two?

Edited by Sanity is Optional

Amazing, this must be a record.

Nippon Yasan sent me a shipping notice and tracking number less than 3 hours after the "preparation in progress" email.

Figures they're actually quick getting it out the door when it's going via Surface...

Edited by Sanity is Optional

5 hours ago, F360 said:

just got the "Preparation in Progress" notification from NY too

I just purchased on NY yesterday and I have the “preparation in progress” notification!?!?  But I preordered the DX VF super parts from them in December and haven’t gotten any reply to my emails as to why I haven’t received those yet. 

3 minutes ago, ErikElvis said:

Wow ok.  Reminds me of me a few years ago. 3 or bust!

I don't collect whole ranges/lines/etc like all the Delta Valks, HMR's, or the Vermilion squadron for instance. I don't have a drive to be a completest (thank goodness!). But, the things I do like, I go whole hog on.:D

3 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I don't collect whole ranges/lines/etc like all the Delta Valks, HMR's, or the Vermilion squadron for instance. I don't have a drive to be a completest (thank goodness!). But, the things I do like, I go whole hog on.:D

Nothing wrong with that. The most money I ever spent on one product was 2 PF 1/3000 sdf-1’s. Don’t think I could pull that today!

Edited by ErikElvis

38 minutes ago, Carceroth said:

Yep that was me I grabbed the last one. I'm pretty happy I did. Looking forward to putting this baby on a yeti stand

I actually grabbed an extra one and might let it go.  I'll keep you all posted so someone else can grab it if I do.

6 hours ago, Bahamutzyro said:

well, I got a preperation in progress email... i did send email asking about upgrade but i already paid 55.00 shipping. maybe it is enough lol

I think I'm in the same situation as you, asked for the rates to upgrade to DHL from EMS, did not get a reply, but got a "preparation in progress" message earlier today.

19 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

I think I'm in the same situation as you, asked for the rates to upgrade to DHL from EMS, did not get a reply, but got a "preparation in progress" message earlier today.

There is no DHL option, if you want to upgrade it's UPS.

43 minutes ago, F360 said:

There is no DHL option, if you want to upgrade it's UPS.

Yes thanks - sorry I was thinking UPS but said DHL.  At this point, what's another 4000 ish yen on top of the EMS rate, lol?  I really, REALLY, want to get my hands on the PF 0D as soon as I can.

1 hour ago, rdrunner said:

Yes thanks - sorry I was thinking UPS but said DHL.  At this point, what's another 4000 ish yen on top of the EMS rate, lol?  I really, REALLY, want to get my hands on the PF 0D as soon as I can.

yeah. might as well get it over with for $500 shipped.