Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Glad I took a few minutes to check in here. Been really busy in life. Ty to those that posted NY pre-order information. 1 is good enough for me, but this bird is indeed a very cool design. I missed the first versions, so I'm glad to get this. 

And got the shipping notice for Arads armor feom NY. Today is a great day.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

And under $43 for two if you choose ferry. I choose the ferry route everytime for these things!

Right, I get to wait two months and then have my local USPS lose it in town.  Not a savings IMO.

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

And under $43 for two if you choose ferry. I choose the ferry route everytime for these things!

Yep I’ve been using registered ferry so much that 2 months is nothing.  Did you order 2 from NY?  I’m still thinking about getting one but if you didn’t order it yet maybe we can split the shipping for an order of 2.  If you already ordered then maybe try for the next release.

24 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

And I thought the SV-51y was a wallet buster.

Did the NY preorder.  Do they do points like other Japanese stores.  If so, how TF do you access your account to view your point total? 

They don't do points. After a certain amount of spending you can get a discount code issued to you. Some percentage that NY decided to give you.

Mine so far were 3% and 1%.

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Right, I get to wait two months and then have my local USPS lose it in town.  Not a savings IMO.

It's been working well for me but if your post office is not reliable then I guess it isn't a good option.

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Yep I’ve been using registered ferry so much that 2 months is nothing.  Did you order 2 from NY?  I’m still thinking about getting one but if you didn’t order it yet maybe we can split the shipping for an order of 2.  If you already ordered then maybe try for the next release.

I ordered but I sent in an inquiry regarding a discount code. Will let you know how it goes.

34 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

They don't do points. After a certain amount of spending you can get a discount code issued to you. Some percentage that NY decided to give you.

Mine so far were 3% and 1%.

Speaking of dicount codes, yeah, they use a system described here. They seem to start you off low but my last few codes have been for 5% off, which is going to be pretty significant, especially if I order multiples.

25 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Speaking of dicount codes, yeah, they use a system described here. They seem to start you off low but my last few codes have been for 5% off, which is going to be pretty significant, especially if I order multiples.

If you buy 20 you get one free!

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

It's been working well for me but if your post office is not reliable then I guess it isn't a good option.

I ordered but I sent in an inquiry regarding a discount code. Will let you know how it goes.

After you summon your discount code .

If you already place your order and have not paid yet , you can try to selecting your discount code when you pay your unpaid order.  It looks selectable for unpaid orders too , but I haven’t try it yet .

1 hour ago, rick dieck said:

Guys, do you think hlj will sell it? Now that in NY is in please tell meeeee!!!! Because i want this Baby so bad!!!!

For exclusive, Hlj might have it since they did get previous Arcadia exclusives, BUT hlj normally charge higher for them , I would say they might even charge 3000 yen more .

Here's a thought.  Arcadia are willing to release "specialized" versions of Valks on their online shop.  They'll be even more expensive than this but what's to keep them from doing other variations or special versions that wouldn't normally fly off shelves?  The two SV-52 variants somebody posted in the SV-51 thread made me think why not do the variants and release them somewhere they don't have to worry about shelf space?

2 hours ago, F360 said:

After you summon your discount code .

If you already place your order and have not paid yet , you can try to selecting your discount code when you pay your unpaid order.  It looks selectable for unpaid orders too , but I haven’t try it yet .

Yeah, I just noticed that feature but never tried it either. Seems like it will work and I will be attempting it soon. 

12 hours ago, Mommar said:

It’s the equivalent of a web exclusive from Bandai so no, they probably won’t.

Thank you Mommar, i just order one from NY with UPS to México and pay later mode, i think this is a must have macross bird!!!

1 hour ago, Dobber said:

Crap, I just ordered one too. Please look as nice as the pictures...please.

Chris

Congratulations Dobber!!!! i just Hope that someday they make an esclusive SV-51 splinter camo like your baby!!!!

13 hours ago, sqidd said:

What kind of car?

@sqiddIt's a 2018 Mustang 5.0 , Premium, Performance Pack 1. I traded up from a 2014 premium Mustang 3.7 earlier this year. My 3.7 was FBO, tuned, with a full suspension... I kinda miss it, at least until,I feel the 460 hp gen 3 coyote motor pull me to almost 100 MPH before shifting out of second gear :D.

46 minutes ago, scand said:

@sqiddIt's a 2018 Mustang 5.0 , Premium, Performance Pack 1. I traded up from a 2014 premium Mustang 3.7 earlier this year. My 3.7 was FBO, tuned, with a full suspension... I kinda miss it, at least until,I feel the 460 hp gen 3 coyote motor pull me to almost 100 MPH before shifting out of second gear :D.

Congrats! The Gen3 is a ripper! My wife has a 19' with the ten speed. That thing shifts like a 125cc dirtbike! I'm super impressed with the car.

Ping me when you're ready for a blower. I design/sell the Department Of Boost kits and I'm also a Whipple and VMP dealer. Whatever goal you have I can get you there.:good: