Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

What's the temperature now there, spanner?

its cold.. seen a few zero (Celsius) or about's mornings recently. Had a good amount of rain lately too! Some patches of the garden are still waterlogged..

But generally speaking its never that bad here in the Sydney region.. Get much colder towards mountains and snows even an hour further south!

Summer is a pain though.. I live further out the north west and we get mid 40's © so having A/C is a must!

Yeah it is! We rarely see temps that warm in the summer but when we do, we generally get a cooler night for some reprieve from the heat. Nothing above 16 (Celsius/60F) for the rest of the week here in cloudy Melbourne.

Still love seeing the VF-0D pics guys. I doubt I'll ever own one so it's nice to live vicariously through all the pics.

its cold.. seen a few zero (Celsius) or about's mornings recently. Had a good amount of rain lately too! Some patches of the garden are still waterlogged..

But generally speaking its never that bad here in the Sydney region.. Get much colder towards mountains and snows even an hour further south!

Summer is a pain though.. I live further out the north west and we get mid 40's © so having A/C is a must!

Mid 40's???? Damn, that's like living in Phoenix. And I thought having 38-39 this past Sunday and Monday was rough...

Yeah it is! We rarely see temps that warm in the summer but when we do, we generally get a cooler night for some reprieve from the heat. Nothing above 16 (Celsius/60F) for the rest of the week here in cloudy Melbourne.

Still love seeing the VF-0D pics guys. I doubt I'll ever own one so it's nice to live vicariously through all the pics.

As long as you don't mind all Gerwalk pics I can try to take a bunch.

Edited by Mommar

Wow. That's hot. B)) Somehow I missed the temperature back in the Philippines. Just sunny and rainy. ^_^

Yeah we had a few scorchers a while back! Mid to high 40's and one day i saw 48 outside temp reading thing on the cars a/c! Wild bushfire stuff right there! We had some crazy fires back in 2002 and it came to within 1 meter of the house! Scary stuff! Thats why i now have all my stuff fully insured!

I agree Funky, I was looking at the pics from the Valkyries book and found that the light blue is the faded paint and the dark blue looks like the parts that did no fade. I mean I have never seen a plane fade to a darker color from salt water or weathering. I just did not want to spark the debate up again. But in that book there is a pic that clearly shows some very dark blue parts in the paint.

*Edit*

It is also the pic used for the box art on the Hasegawa kit. The promo shots of the kit built up is a darker blue, but is lighter than the Arcadia one though. I wonder what Shoji or Hidetaka have to say about it. I wish we had someone who could ask one of those fine gentlemen.

Edited by Loop

Someone may have already mentioned this...but could the blue on this fighter be the original factory shade, and after dozens of missions fades to the grey/blue from the series?

Yup, somebody mentioned that before. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Just grabbed my 0D, where can I buy a stand and water decals? the stupid Arcadia just provides sticker!!!

www.yetistand.com ;)

required adapter for VF-0D

optional replacement for fighter mode adapter

vidjt9Dl.jpg

XhYVXl7l.jpg

oT66sZtl.jpg

VqoY5hWl.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Ever since I first opened up my 0D the landing gear bay door on one of the legs was completely loose, I mean it would not stay in so I applied a little clear tape to part that would not stay in place and put it back in and it held.the leg goint when the Gerwalk mode is applied is loose and swivels to much. have gotten to Battriod mode yet.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

hi yeti,

what is the total cost for fighter mode, thx.

and also the total cost for 1 gffmc unicorn

and also 1 for gffmc gundam the origin ver, thx :)

All depends on what you want to do with them. Have you checked out the website? Send me a PM.