Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

I think with the low number of variants of what Arcadia is releasing each year, chances for CF will be very slim given that CF variants have not sold well in the past and always ends up being heavily discounted. More chances of seeing main character valks and special painted variant.

You're probably right, but maybe there's a possibility of a web-exclusive? Maybe Arcadia should play with that model, only release the Hero Valks but offer web-exclusive runs to reuse molds and release variants or less popular schemes fans still want. If I could write in Japanese I'd suggest there on their twitter feed.

HLJ had sold out before and then got stock again. So they may very well get more stock in again.

Alternative places to buy are Hobby Search but at full retail, Amiami lower price than HLJ but higher shipping compared to HLJ and CDJapan. Most of the retailers seems to be able to get more and more stock in after they sold out.

The 0D was supposed to be a general release, no? That means if enough were produced and they're selling well enough any given store could restock if they wanted to. Is this a good sign? Did stores REALLY underbuy thinking it wouldn't sell and it's done so well they're stocking up, or were all of us so hungry for a PT 0D that every old Macross fan came climbing from the wood-work for one? And ostensibly any new Macross fans from Frontier who have played Macross 30 will have been introduced to the 0D from the beginning of the game as well. Perhaps some new fans came out for a purchase too?

Edited by Mommar

The VF-4G's were available for a couple weeks after release weren't they? I remember picking up a second getting scared they would become sparse and expensive. I think the 4g is the first one that really threw people for a loop but this one could get expensive.

I had the same thing happened to me with the VF-30. NY put too low price on the declaration paper. So I e-mailed customs the actual e-receipt.

If it's still stuck there come monday, I might do the same.

Guest davidwhangchoi

How many in a carton?

Do you own a business or have a warehouse?

just 2 pcs per box

The 0D was supposed to be a general release, no? That means if enough were produced and they're selling well enough any given store could restock if they wanted to.

yeah, it's a general release. my contact just ordered these from arcadia and they were sent to him to ship to me.

i still haven't open my box yet... too focused on finishing my rg gundam

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I think with the low number of variants of what Arcadia is releasing each year, chances for CF will be very slim given that CF variants have not sold well in the past and always ends up being heavily discounted. More chances of seeing main character valks and special painted variant.

But the 0D CF is yet to be tested! I'm in for sure.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Dunno.....Arcadia could have done a better job a selecting the shade of brown for that shipping box..... :angry:

tempted to keep it sealed.

Finally! After a vacation, I came home to this. ^_^

post-5552-0-51359800-1426185817_thumb.jpg

Hope that I have the time over the weekend to swoosh them. :lol:

You need to peek, davidwhangchoi. Remember, the news before... when some father bought a PS4 online for his son for Christmas? Only to receive a picture. :rolleyes:

Guest davidwhangchoi

Finally! After a vacation, I came home to this. ^_^

Hope that I have the time over the weekend to swoosh them. :lol:

You need to peek, davidwhangchoi. Remember, the news before... when some father bought a PS4 online for his son for Christmas? Only to receive a picture. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

btw, nice ghostbooster!

I have a few Yamato shipping boxes still sealed.....the potential value of doing that is there, but it would be a very specific collector that would appreciate it and also be willing to pay extra for 2 VF-0D's MIB in sealed shipping box condition!! ^_^

Guest davidwhangchoi

I have a few Yamato shipping boxes still sealed.....the potential value of doing that is there, but it would be a very specific collector that would appreciate it and also be willing to pay extra for 2 VF-0D's MIB in sealed shipping box condition!! ^_^

we're stepping up our game from MISB to MISBSM (Mint In Sealed Brown Shipper Box) with original packing tape :p

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Wow! Lots of pages to read before I open my VF-0D this weekend. Need to watch those video reviews as well. I have a feeling that this bird is tight as well. Hehehe. :lol:

Even the blue is still off for me... she's still looks gorgeous. :wub:

Seems like everyone's holding there collective breath for a LowVis version....

Personally I'm holding mine for Arcadia to release a 'DIY model kit' of this like they Yamato did with the VF-1.

(Hint. Hint. Hint. Are you listening Arcadia?)

we're stepping up our game from MISB to MISBSM (Mint In Sealed Brown Shipper Box) with original packing tape :p

LOL....a display full of sealed Yamato and Arcadia shipping boxes!!!! Shame upon any collector who tries to pass a previously opened case as "unbroken original packing tape"!!! :rolleyes:

All good until a Macross thief comes through and expertly removes all of them from the outer boxes. You wouldn't know for years, unless you woosh the boxes around on a regular basis.

Guest davidwhangchoi

All good until a Macross thief comes through and expertly removes all of them from the outer boxes. You wouldn't know for years, unless you woosh the boxes around on a regular basis.

i better look out for this guy...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Note........brown shade of shipping box may differ upon arrival.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's a nice looking box...

Edited by davidwhangchoi