Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Guest davidwhangchoi

Amiami keeps getting more stock in after they sold out. Won't be surprised if HLJ gets more stock in as well later on. Still available at both Amiami and Hobby Search, and one left at CDJapan, but Hobby Search is at full retail.

true, my contact ordered it fresh directly from arcadia just a few days ago and they sent it to him. hlj will prob get more.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I received my 0D this past Saturday and mine has been extremely tight like all of the others have mentioned. So those that are in fear of the loose ankle joints need not fear. I'll have to scavenge my other zero toys to come up with the white stickers to replicate the OVA. Trying to resist temptation to double dip on the 0D, With the exception of the Arcadia yf-19,vf-4 and Bandai yf-30, I think this has been one of 4 best macros toys released in the past 4 years.

This bird is just beautiful in any mode.

11054347_10152795302442861_2576595458404

Stuck in customs. Wonder what nippon Yasan put on the declaration? Anyway by the time they get to delivery I'll be back at work. No fair.

I had the same thing happened to me with the VF-30. NY put too low price on the declaration paper. So I e-mailed customs the actual e-receipt.

I haven't been on the board for a while, but wanted to chime in on my opinion about the VF-0D.

I received mine the other day I after a long layoff from buying any Macross stuff, and I am very happy with this purchase.

The level of detail for me is excellent, and I look forward to showing my co-workers who are into Anime this piece of art!

Some $25.00 Target special that I stole from my kid. One of those deals with 5 little flexible arms. Only two bulbs on.

I suppose I meant the lightbulbs and not the lamp. But that pic right there is very aqua, quite a bit closer to the anime.

Gotta resist spazzing out and getting a second one. I just know there's gonna be a CF version in my future. This thing sold well enough for a CF, I hope :)

Gotta resist spazzing out and getting a second one. I just know there's gonna be a CF version in my future. This thing sold well enough for a CF, I hope :)

I think with the low number of variants of what Arcadia is releasing each year, chances for CF will be very slim given that CF variants have not sold well in the past and always ends up being heavily discounted. More chances of seeing main character valks and special painted variant.

Wow that was quick! HLJ shows the VF-0D as "Discontinued"... any other known sources to purchase from now?

HLJ had sold out before and then got stock again. So they may very well get more stock in again.

Alternative places to buy are Hobby Search but at full retail, Amiami lower price than HLJ but higher shipping compared to HLJ and CDJapan. Most of the retailers seems to be able to get more and more stock in after they sold out.