Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

I think David has a right to complain. I sometimes think that is fetish goes a bit to far like the shaded of gray on the VF-25S Renewal but it is a totally valid not to like the toy because of the color. I myself are also unhappy with the shade of blue the chose and I'm debating if I should let the payment request from HLJ unanswered. Does anyone know if I have to face any negative repercussions because of that? Like getting my account shut down or something like that.

I'm kinda don't have the same attachment with Zero that I have with the other entries in the Macross universe so for the asking price and the color choices I figured they toy might not be worth it for me. Nevertheless I'm looking forward for gorgeous pictures and hour long reviews of the VF-0D. :)

Just to keep the thread going I think from all the different colors we saw of this toy the one for the final production version is the least preferable....

...but it's clearly better than the GW-gray of the prototype. ^_^

Also hasn't Kawamori intervened on the red color of the VF-19 Kai?

I think David has a right to complain. I sometimes think that is fetish goes a bit to far like the shaded of gray on the VF-25S Renewal but it is a totally valid not to like the toy because of the color. I myself are also unhappy with the shade of blue the chose and I'm debating if I should let the payment request from HLJ unanswered. Does anyone know if I have to face any negative repercussions because of that? Like getting my account shut down or something like that.

I'm kinda don't have the same attachment with Zero that I have with the other entries in the Macross universe so for the asking price and the color choices I figured they toy might not be worth it for me. Nevertheless I'm looking forward for gorgeous pictures and hour long reviews of the VF-0D. :)

Just to keep the thread going I think from all the different colors we saw of this toy the one for the final production version is the least preferable....

...but it's clearly better than the GW-gray of the prototype. ^_^

Also hasn't Kawamori intervened on the red color of the VF-19 Kai?

Your account will get closed if you just ignore the payment request, you have to send them an email to ask for the cancellation of the order

Edited by mog_kupo

Color preference aside, the new D looks really, really nice as far as the actual mold goes. I'm waiting out for the new S personally, but I think the new D will look great as a display piece regardless of the color hue. I just hope the fit and finish of the new Zero line is without issue... Fingers crossed for those who preordered this valk.

i'm more concerned with the build than i am with the color. sh*ts gonna look a little off with the lighting at my pad anyways.

i use soft lights. ain't trying to have my toys fade.

So, if people store their VF-0D next to a light source it will fade into the off-blue color they want. :p

Btw, does anyone know how long AmiAmi 'processing' typically takes after payment is received?

Me too. Just got the hlj tracking. It'll be a miracle if it comes tomorrow so I'm expecting it next week. If usps misses then I gotta pick up at the post office on the weekend. Very excited!

got confirmation

Hi.

Thank you for mailing us.

We have received the payment for this order and it will be shipped within
2 business days.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi.

Regards,
AmiAmi

I am so pumped right now. hope the GF-2200D-A will fit on this bad boy

I am so pumped right now. hope the GF-2200D-A will fit on this bad boy

Good to hear about the shipping times for Amiami. Unfortunately the Ghosts doesn't fit on the 0D. The tailfins don't align and you'd have to find a slotted conformal tank to paint. The last set of pics on the last page from Anubis20 shows it mounted with a ghost. The tailfins are raised and the ghost is resting on the conformal tanks.

Edited by wmkjr

It's a ball joint but we don't know if it's THE BAD BALL JOINT yet. Nobody who has one in hand has weighed in on that detail yet.

Thanks for the info xrentonx :)

It's been a while since I've messed with my Yamato Zero Valks, but was there anything inherently wrong with their ankle mechanism (granted, they wouldn't have the range of motion a ball joint would)? There's just something reassuring about a clicking mechanism.

Thanks for the info xrentonx :)

It's been a while since I've messed with my Yamato Zero Valks, but was there anything inherently wrong with their ankle mechanism (granted, they wouldn't have the range of motion a ball joint would)? There's just something reassuring about a clicking mechanism.

We have "strike a pose" collectors & "display case" collectors. A few days wait until we get a get a "strike a pose" collector who'll transform the sh*t out their toy and post pics OR "display case" collector (who'll go against better judgement in their excitement and transform it once/twice to decide what mode to display it in while taking pics. Lol)