Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Yeesh... At a smidge over $360 AUD before shipping and uncertain when my next batch of income will come in - I'm out. HLJ order cancelled.

One day tho. One day.

you can try http://www.tfidownunder.com/product-category/macross/ ...... don't know why it doesn't work properly ...but the tab on top right for Macross

and it $16 for shipping.... good thing is it in $au :) he in QLD , he pretty cool just ask him if , he might let you pay it off in instalments maybe ...

Edited by lancalot

Why don't I have my VF-0D in my hands yet????

I preordered back in October, it's now February. How much longer must I wait. Let's go, what's the hold up Arcadia! /rant.

I am hoping I have it by my Birthday on the 24th.

Why don't I have my VF-0D in my hands yet????

I preordered back in October, it's now February. How much longer must I wait. Let's go, what's the hold up Arcadia! /rant.

I am hoping I have it by my Birthday on the 24th.

It's due to ship the last week of February. You will not have it by your birthday.

Edited by Mommar

It's due to ship the last week of February. You will not have it by your birthday.

Dang it, like 1 week after my HLJ pile has to ship... (I should have waited a bit more, but it said "low stock" for my Gundams at the time---but they're still available now...)

In all my years of Macross collecting I always thought passing on a toy because of color was petty and I never really understood it. But now I'm sitting here with my finger constantly hovering over the CANCEL button because I don't know which shade of blue the 0D will be. It still seems petty, but dangit...I really just have no interest in owning a 0D that looks like a Max VF - especially when it is in the neighborhood of $300. My gut tells me that it'll be a more 'correct' color, but still... This close to the release date it would be nice if Arcadia could just show us what the final production toy looks like.

Guest davidwhangchoi

In all my years of Macross collecting I always thought passing on a toy because of color was petty and I never really understood it. But now I'm sitting here with my finger constantly hovering over the CANCEL button because I don't know which shade of blue the 0D will be. It still seems petty, but dangit...I really just have no interest in owning a 0D that looks like a Max VF - especially when it is in the neighborhood of $300. My gut tells me that it'll be a more 'correct' color, but still... This close to the release date it would be nice if Arcadia could just show us what the final production toy looks like.

a while ago, i thought paying 100 dollars for a toy was stupid. now, i'm pondering if 300 is stupid or not... but that paint better be something that you're happy with for 300.

let's put it in terms of food, if you pay $1 for a cheesecake: whatever the taste is acceptable but if you pay $50.00 for a slice of cheese cake, that sh!t better be perfect. hahahahaha

if i pay 2 for a pint of plain vanilla icecream, whatever the taste i'll accept. but if i pay $25 for a pint of Häagen-Dazs® that better be the best tasting vanilla not to heavy on cream or texture but perfect.

i'm waiting for WF excitedly and hopeful that the blue will be acceptable.

glad hlj has a cancel button...

I'm at peace with the color of the 0D. What has me really excited is the engineering, and I can't wait to see how the new features/gimmicks work in the final version. That, to me, is worth the extra cost. To continue with the ice cream analogy, the aesthetics are the cherry on top of the sundae.

And if this leads to an updated VF-0S or VF-0A as some have speculated in this thread, then all the better.

I with you guys... Dont care about the color... I care about the model. Alot of people dont like the blue.... But they forget that this may be the only variable VF-0D that we see in a long time, and maybe the only one....i remember,a lot of people talking about arcadias YF-19 repaint and we never saw one, just the original. And i think this is the same situation...alot of people talk abou repaint or VF-0''s with better part...but we never saw this with the YF-19, even when they do the vf-19 kai w/ sounbooster they dont include any of the YF-19 upgrade on the vf-19.

SO...i gonna buy this with eyes closes cause i dont to regret it later.

P.S: sorry.....my english suck and am drunk (to much wine)

Edited by Pedro2k6

Guest davidwhangchoi

The fact anybody is attempting a 0D mold is what's worth it to me.

Yeah...perfect is impossible because we all want different things. I'm with Mommar on this. When the hell else are we gonna see a 0D? :p

How long we gotta wait for Flashback VF-4? It may never happen... :(

according to the line of logic, the vf-4g (vf-x colors) is good enough :p (tongue in cheek)

I'm still meh on this one, yeah we may never get another 0D, but I'm totally fine not owning one instead of settling on a 300+ dollar toy, it's cool, not that $300 cool, just my opinion. Looking forward to photos though, I'm definitely interested in what they pulled off engineering-wise, particularly in the wing section.

Of course I'm more interested in the engineering and overall tactile experience of the toy than color, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to just be fine with any color (what if it looked like the NASCAR tuxedo VF-1J? :p ). For $300 I want to make sure I'm happy with it. Regardless, I'm not panicking or anything, just really curious as to what it's going to look like so I know whether or not to spend my money elsewhere.

Color being a bit off and an unpopular scheme are kinda different situations though. From what I can tell, most people are OK or indifferent with the blue. I'm in it for the mold and engineering by far and feel pretty indifferent with the color they chose or might choose since we don't really know yet.

Hey you guys, I have been wanting to get one of these, But I do have some questions about it first. So i have the VF-0S and the shoulder joint be came loose REAL quickly and was wondering if Arcadia fixed that problem from the Yamato mold. Second, is it a COMPLETELY different mold from the Yamato's or just a more improved version and better quality of the VF-0's. Sorry for all the questions, Its just that i had a bad time with the VF-0's and just in general did not like how loose the ares became with in transforming it 2 times.

Hey you guys, I have been wanting to get one of these, But I do have some questions about it first. So i have the VF-0S and the shoulder joint be came loose REAL quickly and was wondering if Arcadia fixed that problem from the Yamato mold. Second, is it a COMPLETELY different mold from the Yamato's or just a more improved version and better quality of the VF-0's. Sorry for all the questions, Its just that i had a bad time with the VF-0's and just in general did not like how loose the ares became with in transforming it 2 times.

it is a completely new mold but since it is a Zero that is designed using CAD, it might look like a re-tooled VF-0S/A by Yamato. As for the shoulder getting loose over time or very easily, it is not yet known but Arcadia fixed a lot of the yamato issues by using more die cast.

go take a look at the Pictures from page 79. Orange materials are the diecast in this toy.

Edited by chyll2

it is a completely new mold but since it is a Zero that is designed before using CAD, it might look like a re-tooled VF-0S/A by Yamato.

I thought the VF-0 is the first valk that was animated by using CAD.

go take a look at the Pictures from page 79. Orange materials are the diecast in this toy.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=40552&p=1176622

I thought the VF-0 is the first valk that was animated by using CAD.

the way I construct my sentence threw my point off, yes, Macross Zero is the first CAD designed valk. Re-reading my previous statement says otherwise :lol:

Well now my dilemma now is getting the cash in time before i have to pay a ridiculous amount for it.

If you want it now, I suggest get those cash, I sense that only a few people can buy extras to sell since the price is really high. Arcadia YF-19 took its time to get sold out but once it did, people are no choice but to pay a higher than SRP