Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Guest davidwhangchoi

the blog says

photo09_L.jpg

And the tail assembly which sticks to a leg is folded up inside the leg.
This gimmick is for the first time.
so that's interesting

Was looking at my NY order history. I locked in the VF-0D at 291 US. If i had locked it in as yen it would only be 265 US. Is there anyway i can change this back to yen before i pay?

Just put in a ticket through the website to request a change in invoice currency from USD to JPY. They're very accommodating in this regard.

So no thoughts on the thigh joint?

Yes, I agree. That did not help the YF/VF-19 having limited range there. Especially considering Bandai, on slimmer parts, has managed some wicked degree of angle on their 171 and 25/27/29. No doubt their 19 will benefit from that (and non-wonky ankles) too.

What's the latest word on release date? My HLJ pile has 20 days until it has to ship...

Amazon JP says the release is 25 Feb. They are generally accurate with the release dates.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/マクロスゼロ-完全変形VF-0D-フェニックス-工藤シン-塗装済み完成品/dp/B00OASXV04/ref=sr_1_1?s=hobby&ie=UTF8&qid=1422346958&sr=1-1&keywords=Vf-0d

Ooh that might work out perfect. I have some huge projects at work I'm trying to get through and I'm hoping the dust will settle around the first week of March. I'll have earned a day off at that point so maybe I'll stay home and play with some toys :)

After some thought, I cancelled mine. There was something else I wanted to use the money for, if they are still available for a good price later I'll pick one up.

a shame you did but im sure you'll be able to get one upon release if you have a change of heart! I'll just have to make sure I send you some juicy photos of mine when they arrive in an attempt to sway you! :p

So, was there any final consensus on the color of this thing, or will we learn when we open the box?

seeing how much I love the design of the thing im not too particularly fussed with the colors we've seen posted up..

Although im sure they will get the color match much closer for the production version.. (fingers crossed of course)

It will be a shade of blue.

This would be good! :lol:

a shame you did but im sure you'll be able to get one upon release if you have a change of heart! I'll just have to make sure I send you some juicy photos of mine when they arrive in an attempt to sway you! :p

I am pretty sure I'll regret my decision, but I need to put aside money for a big purchase. Please send the photos though, I more than likely will break down and order one later (if the pricing is good.).

I'm actually still considering cancelling 1 of the 2 I pre-ordered. Like Renton said above, if they release the grey CF version, all I would need is a couple of those for a rather large squad that may not fit on any shelf I own in formation :p

Edited by Loop

Guest davidwhangchoi

I am pretty sure I'll regret my decision, but I need to put aside money for a big purchase. Please send the photos though, I more than likely will break down and order one later (if the pricing is good.).

i already cancelled one of two myself. i'm still waiting on WF and if it's a must buy i'll find a way to get another as i don't see this selling out on release day so i'm sure you'll be able to get it if you change your mind.

i already cancelled one of two myself. i'm still waiting on WF and if it's a must buy i'll find a way to get another as i don't see this selling out on release day so i'm sure you'll be able to get it if you change your mind.

Also cancelled (1) of (3) that I initially pre-ordered. That's not necessarily an indictment of Arcadia, the VF-0D or whatever color it ends up being, but just a reflection of being slightly more aggressive with saving money.

I'm not convinced that these will be available for a long time (or at all) after release since I think Arcadia is sticking close to a made to order production model, and if not I'll be good with the copies I have pre-ordered. If they are then hopefully everyone that wants one can get one when it's convenient for them.

-b.

Funny story. I used the VF-0D as a new wallpaper for work. One of the two monitors is calibrated differently so there the VF-0D looks bright blue like the pictures form Arcadia. On the other monitor it looks like it (supposedly) has too look. Much more washed out colors. ^_^

Guest davidwhangchoi

Also cancelled (1) of (3) that I initially pre-ordered. That's not necessarily an indictment of Arcadia, the VF-0D or whatever color it ends up being, but just a reflection of being slightly more aggressive with saving money.

I'm not convinced that these will be available for a long time (or at all) after release since I think Arcadia is sticking close to a made to order production model, and if not I'll be good with the copies I have pre-ordered. If they are then hopefully everyone that wants one can get one when it's convenient for them.

-b.

i 100% sure there's place will be open at release but i'm starting to lean towards your prediction that this will be gone as you said. you should've bet me and got a free valk! i think you could've won.

i 100% sure there's place will be open at release but i'm starting to lean towards your prediction that this will be gone as you said. you should've bet me and got a free valk! i think you could've won.

LOL - honestly I'm more interested in seeing how things turn out re: availability. Beside I absolutely would not have accepted a free Valk. :)

OT I know, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a re-release of the YF-19 or either of the VF-1S's by Arcadia sometime this year. Especially the 19, it just makes sense to try and get more return on investment out of the mold.

-b.