Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Uploaded to photobucket

0DT2_zpsfab0d185.png

edit: did not upload the range of the hips since I find nothing amusing there. The range is still limited to the design since the intake will always hit the fuselage

If you guys noticed, there's nothing connecting the legs to the body :D Must be overtechnology

No VF-0D for me too. I was counting on HLJ BF sale to bring the price down to a level I could afford. Ahh well.

The up side is I have some sweet VF-0D savings to allocate to something else (Bandai please announce Metal Build Strike Freedom - :p).

I will have to look at everyone elses' VF-0D when it is released and bask the glory of pictures here. :)

Yeah, I see no calculations for Black Friday. HLJ is like the only Japanese site that does that.

I think what you're seeing is their allotment is gone and you'll see some cancels come up.

Unless they ask for more.

I'm glad I got my two in. Expensive for two but I think I'll enjoy it.

And honestly as cheap as the Yen is right now...the BF discount would be nice but it's not a make or break.

Edited by Gakken85

My prediction from months ago stands. It will only have the same tampo as the old Zero line did. Upper/Lower Intake and a kit on the wing. The rest will be stickers including the kit on the nose, rescue, etc. I think Arcadia/Yamato has telegraphed and communicated clearly across every release that they see Tampo as a minimal concern and chose to go stickers vs Tampo. It's obviously not something they maintain a high priority on as the ejection warning was missed on the 1-S Arcadia release and the skulls were crooked on some.

It's great engineering, but Stickers and a $310 price is a pass for me. I know it will look great though in the collections of others, I can't wait to see in hand pics from everyone. If you dig the 0-D it is a buy for sure.

Of course, I will cave and buy it anyway on a pre order because I am addicted.

Edited by sreichma

^ AmiAmi aren't anywhere near as accommodating as HLJ. As a matter of fact, when it comes to Macross merchandize of any kind, nobody beats HLJ in customer service. AmiAmi, on the other hand, actually include a postcard with their shipments that pretty much reads as Caveat Emptor.

Tried to see if HLJ has pre-orders up for and they are doing maintanence on the whole site. Cause after seeing Saves photos of the 0D I want it too, Damn you Save now I gotta make more room. :angry:

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Tried to see if HLJ has pre-orders up for and they are doing maintanence on the whole site. Cause after seeing Saves photos of the 0D I want it too, Damn you Save now I gotta make more room. :angry:

IIRC HLJ Close PO yesterday. I think is still available on AMIAMI

Yaeh I got it pre-ordered at Amiami when I could not get into HLJ, their server is still on maintanence. Manage to snag a pre-order for a Orchid Seed Figure there too.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Looks like I missed it. Was hoping to get this off hlj and forggot to keep checking in here for news on this.

Congrats to those who got the po in time.

edit: ended up just caving and getting from ami ami. Hopefully these guys are reliable as this is my first time trying them.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Amiami is fine if you have no problems with the item. Ordered my VF-1S and YF-19 and both came with no issues. Shipping will be more though as compared to hlj.

If you have a problem however, their customer service may be questionable as some people here have experienced. So there's that. :ph34r:

Lots have and your mileage may vary. I've had a some orders with them and haven't had a problem yet. This also means I don't know how they would handle customer service issues...