Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Thanks Charger69 - just bit the bullet on ONE. Came out to the same price as the YF-19 shipped - at least I'll save $40-50 in duties with NY - I can't imagine HLJ will have a $40-50 discount. This better be better than the YF-19... - I'm only giving Arcadia one more chance because I do love the VF-0D design so much.

Please, please tampo print more than just the UN Spacy Kites.

Thanks Charger69 - just bit the bullet on ONE. Came out to the same price as the YF-19 shipped - at least I'll save $40-50 in duties with NY - I can't imagine HLJ will have a $40-50 discount. This better be better than the YF-19... - I'm only giving Arcadia one more chance because I do love the VF-0D design so much.

Please, please tampo print more than just the UN Spacy Kites.

me feels that that arcadia will just provide the stickers on this one.

Guest davidwhangchoi

hlj 33120yen

hobby search 33120

amiami 31400

Nippon Yasan 31200

Biginjapan 31200

shipping to USA east coast for Nippon is 7194 fedex

4700 ems

5000 SAL

same for biginjapan 4700 EMS

5000 SAL

aside from dishonest reporting custom/duties needed (NY and biginjapan)

the best place is hlj and hobby search as shipping will be cheaper for hlj/hobby search + great customercare and most likely the price will be the same as amiami and NY give or take 5-10 bucks.

my advice is to go with customer service, you'll need the protection for this expensive toy.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

my advice is to go with customer service, you'll need the protection for this expensive toy.

the question is, who actually provides good customer service for international buyers?

for those located at HK

http://www.hkcollectibles.com/macross-robotech/7451-vf-0d-phoenix-shin-kudo-version.html

roughly the same price of HLJ and Hobbysearch, too bad, the Shipping cost remains the same

Edited by chyll2

Guest davidwhangchoi

the question is, who actually provides good customer service for international buyers?

if you misunderstood my post:

HLJ and Hobby Search

me feels that that arcadia will just provide the stickers on this one.

Unfortunately I know you're right... but its MW, I can bitch & complain can't I?! It really bugs me, can't they just include water slide decals as well - how much more would it really costs them to include that? AND what's with providing stand adapters to stands that they never include nor can we actually buy anywhere in stock? They're just laughing at us sayin' haha you can never use these adapters.

I just don't get why everyone hates Bandai, for 1/3 the price they tampo print EVERYTHING and include a stand.

hlj 33120yen

hobby search 33120

amiami 31400

Nippon Yasan 31200

Biginjapan 31200

shipping to USA east coast for Nippon is 7194 fedex

4700 ems

5000 SAL

same for biginjapan 4700 EMS

5000 SAL

aside from dishonest reporting custom/duties needed (NY and biginjapan)

the best place is hlj and hobby search as shipping will be cheaper for hlj/hobby search + great customercare and most likely the price will be the same as amiami and NY give or take 5-10 bucks.

You lucky U.S. people... you just don't understand the woes of paying an extra $40-50 per toy every time to the government that actively tries to prevent things you want from entering the country just because it doesn't have French on the label.

Guest davidwhangchoi

for those located at HK

http://www.hkcollectibles.com/macross-robotech/7451-vf-0d-phoenix-shin-kudo-version.html

roughly the same price of HLJ and Hobbysearch, too bad, the Shipping cost remains the same

hkc has good customer service too. they'll take care of you.

the best is hlj.

Unfortunately I know you're right... but its MW, I can bitch & complain can't I?! It really bugs me, can't they just include water slide decals as well - how much more would it really costs them to include that? AND what's with providing stand adapters to stands that they never include nor can we actually buy anywhere in stock? They're just laughing at us sayin' haha you can never use these adapters.

I just don't get why everyone hates Bandai, for 1/3 the price they tampo print EVERYTHING and include a stand.

You lucky U.S. people... you just don't understand the woes of paying an extra $40-50 per toy every time to the government that actively tries to prevent things you want from entering the country just because it doesn't have French on the label.

don't worry, i'm not judging, i declared dishonest for several MW's that i shipped toys to Canada. i put 50 or whatever they ask me to. (i think it sucks for Canadians to have those duties :( )

the benefit of NY and BiginJapan is you get to declare low and pay now if you want to take advantage of the yen rate. who knows what it will be like in Feb :)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guys, guys remember:

Black Friday is coming. I don't like to be cheap and I actually preorder some toys for the original price, but this time I have to say to me: wait for cheaper.

I just hope preorders do not sold out by then.

from what I heard, it is a open pre-order so there is less chance of it to get sold out, add the fact that there are many complaints about the price (that even mr. K tweeted about it)

You can just easily take PO at HLJ and cancel them during the Black Friday sale to be sure though.

Eh, discounts are nice, but for something like this, I'll stick to HLJ, just so I have some recourse if bad things happen. And if they wind up throwing it into a black friday sale, maybe I'll grab a second one. ^_^ Think one of these will be enough though... I need to stop getting duplicates.

That price tag made the decision difficult... Had to double check twice at different online shops before deciding.

Truly.

Hopefully the YEN to Dollar conversion rate remains favorable. I love HLJ because you can modify quantities ordered (which I did with a few other pre-orders to help fund this) without any grief or headache.

-b.

FINALLY!!! just got my pre-order in at AmiAmi for three of em! 2 for me and 1 for my son. Gee aren't I great dad!! ;):p:DB))

Wow! You are an awesome dad! You looking to adopt an older "child"? If so, I am available. I am educated, I can dust all the toy as part of my daily chores and take pictures. :lol:

I am not an expert model builder, but I prefer waterslides too. They look much nicer, there is a bit more time you have to get just the right placement if they could only provide them as an optional ordered item, like Bandai does with the Gunpla. As for stands I wish they would include them, because if it wasn't for the Chaotic Yeti, my display would be all the Bandai Valks were flying, and all of the Yamato/Arcadia Valks would be on the ground parked.

Ordered (X) of them from HLJ. B))

-b.

You ordered 10!? YES!!! ;)

Edited by Saburo