Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

I haven't posted in MW in a long time and even got out of collecting for a while but I am pumped about this one. I don't know why so many are crying about the blue. Just about all the valkyries are painted up in bright colors. True, I do wish it was gray like my fav VF-0A but it's a flippin VF-0D that looks awesome and it's being made. Yamato could of just went bankrupt and vanished. I don't care how much it costs or how blue it gets, I will get one - scratch that make it 2 - or 3. B))

Don't know about bones, but I can sense my wallet getting queasy.

hehe! Yeah wallet is going to have a heart attack! I was going to try get 2 or maybe even 3 of them this time (1 for my son) if I could stretch it. Just not sure how im going to be able to explain the justification of it.. will try my best though!

Late to the game here, but I am for sure ordering this. For folks here in the US, where would be the best place to order from when it does go up? Fair price and secure shipping? Thanks

This will likely follow the pattern established by the Arcadia YF-19, and be widely available; if that proves to be the case, there is a good chance that HLJ may include it as one of the items on substantial discount should they have a Black Friday sale again this year... just keep in mind that HLJ may force you into EMS or FedEx shipping. Other places that may offer a decent discount are AmiAmi, Hobby Search, and Big in Japan (if you don't mind paying upfront in BiJ's case).

Have any of Arcadia's releases actually been hard to come by so far? I see their VF1s all the time still

Nahh I wouldn't say so.. you can find most of the few that Arcadia has released so far from some place or another. And yes there are quite a few of their 30th Anniversary VF-1J still available out there! Hehe! No one seems to want them..

I wasn't even thinking about that thing :lol:

hehe! that poor anniversary Valk cops sooo much slack! :D I felt the same way when I first saw it but after I bought one (very cheap I might add) it kinda grew on me! As awkward as it looks (on some angles) it still has its place in history as Arcadia's first Macross release after Yamato went under and I doubt I'd ever let it go.

but yeah plenty of the Arcadia Roy & Hikaru valks still out there.. they just asking stupid money for em.. :rolleyes:

Edited by spanner76

I'm not sure I believe this guy claiming to have the new blue, considering it's been several days and no other source has appeared.

I've been thinking that too, honestly. Every Jp hobby magazine has scans out there pretty quickly--surely someone else would have found/seen them?

I'm not sure I believe this guy claiming to have the new blue, considering it's been several days and no other source has appeared.

They came out in Figure King. And I'm not some guy. I've been posting reliable info every now and again. Don't go pointing fingers when you don't offer crap. I know people want to see it, and for some reason my iPhone stopped cooperating as before.

Someone please pass me their email. I will forward as I mentioned why I couldn't post pics in earlier posts. I didn't buy the mag but was allowed to snap shots of it. Don't believe me, but there's the mag in the wild. Go buy it and take a look before the skepticism. 200th Anniversary Issue.

I thought I could share something with other fans like me, but ran into a problem, so I don't need sticks up my ass for not being able to upload what is on my phone. If you can do better, do it. I tried imgur, same problem. Probably new iOS or something causing problems, as pics just don't upload. The printed pages had a lighter hue to the blue. They looked different so thought it was worth snapping.

Edited by Shukenzero

Guest davidwhangchoi

if it's a lighter hue then it's most likely the same prototype with the photos being different saturation. thanks anyway for trying. i agree with the skeptism. i think the claim of the changed blue is what may be a big leap of conclusion. no doubt you have photos but it may not be the new blue.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

^ thanks guys. People need to chill. It's a plastic toy. No matter how important we think it is, it's not going to mean jack in the long run. And the distrust is astounding. Thank god most of the people I know on these forums are reasonable and polite and appreciative, as am I to all the posters with new info and photos. Specially Saburo and Theoldman :)

There's enough crap in the world with real issues as it is. This is a place to discuss hobbies, as others have said, and it shouldn't be so stressful. Let's keep this place warm n fuzzy.

Guest davidwhangchoi

This is a place to discuss hobbies, as others have said, and it shouldn't be so stressful. Let's keep this place warm n fuzzy.

that's fine but at the same time, don't be so sensitive. just to remind: you claimed a source in the past about ozma 25s wasn't coming back. yet i when i disagreed, you claimed i was speculating without facts :rolleyes:

well it you know how that turned out. so i'm skeptical. but it's not serious. i could care less if i'm wrong. love to see the photos either way.

Ooh, somebody got sensitive. I'm a skeptic type. I say the burden of proof lies upon the claimant. So, I'm gonna tend to not believe somebody until they prove what they're saying. I went to high school with too many compulsive liars full of bravado. If you can't upload them from your iPhone, email them to yourself and up them on a PC or something. At least keep us posted while you figure out a solution, if you're gonna say you have pics.

Anyway, I couldn't find any of this new color on any of the hobby sites that would normally have nabbed this up, and there's no sign of the publication they're in, at least in cursory searches. So I guess Shukenzero's all we got.

I bet they still don't have an anime-accurate dull blue in mind.