Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Is that the new updated blue or the old one?

Edit: on the battroid pic

The pic I posted is probably the first shade of blue, but I love the way its transformed. This came from the same link as the updated Battroid pics. B))

The pic I posted is probably the first shade of blue, but I love the way its transformed. This came from the same link as the updated Battroid pics. B))

Yeah. I notice that the gerwalk pics are the same blue. Yup. It is beautiful. Those beefy legs while still looking good in fighter. Sexy. B))

Guest davidwhangchoi

Ugh, so badass. Funny about the colour though. It looks even bluer. Personally I've ceased to care, they can leave it that colour all they want.

!!! :lol:

Where are we seeing droops again? The GERWALK seems straight.

Well, I can see the slight gap/droop in Gerwalk but I won't be concerned about it unless it shows in pictures with a modified blue and is closer to production.

-b.

It makes me not want to pick up my VF-0 - I like that toy and every time I want to pick it up to swoosh it around, it feels like its going to break as I lift it up off the surface, the neck flops and the nose drops at least an inch.

My supposedly re-issue 0S pretty much fell apart on me, one half of the right foot thruster broke off while I was transforming it, so it could no longer stand in battroid, it was a floppy mess pretty much everywhere, arms couldn't support the gunpod, front landing gear became loose and had difficulty supporting a rolling fighter, gerwalk extension joints were flimsy and I had a very hard time standing the figure in gerwalk, the monitor thing inside the cockpit was glued down or something ridiculous to the point that when I tried to maneuver the seat in the cockpit up into the battroid position the monitor snapped off then got stuck inside the nose of the fighter for about a year. I was very excited for a VF-0, particularly the S, I could care less about Shin or the A, I waited, then I got my re-issue release and it was awful. I'm still on the fence about this release, I want a VF-0 in my collection, but I have too many bad memories and experiences, by comparison my SV-51 Ivanov was gold, the only reason I sold him was because my stupid 0S fell apart. I need more final production shots, or at least close to that, I need a truly fixed VF-0, and I need a better blue, with how expensive I"m sure thing thing will be, I refuse to settle for anything less then exactly what I want this time around, if it's not looking up to snuff I'm gonna have no problem passing and completely leaving anything Zero related out of my collection.

Yes I hope this doesn't flop around or break. Quality is important factor in whether I get it.

I don't see how they can stuff this up. The VF-0 is just a big vf-1 without as boxy of a frame.

I do think they should do the armor. Since like the VF-0D it was missed last time.

Unlike the newer valks the transformation is simple. Since these were not mas produced robots they can't do too many repaints though so I expect they will keep price as high as they can get away with. (similar to the yf-19)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker