Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

I'm not sure if it has been asked already, but do those feet/nozzles look like they have a ball joint?

I'm wondering if Arcadia are using a similar system to the YF-19.....

The current "0" line pulls out, and has a few degrees of left to right motion but that latest Gerwalk picture leads me to believe that there is a higher range of movement.

Could be wrong, just curious to see what the experts think.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i'm usually laughing at the nick-pickers but again, i have to agree with mod David, the blue is wrong. the scary thing is: the prototype blue is good enough to potentially be the final color.

but i stuck to my guns... and Tenjin agrees.

You guys couldn't leave well enough alone could you? We could have had a really pretty looking rich medium-blue but now were going to get some ugly washed out grey-blue. I hope you happy, because I'm not. Ugly bland color scheme = no buy from me.

You'd think I'm being facetious, but I'm not. :mellow:

Edited by anime52k8

oh for crying out loud.. just repaint it..or better yet.. squish a little imagination to your brain.. and imagine that it have a perfect color... we live in macrossworld.. no toys came out perfect in this timeline

This part should be bold and underlined. :lol:

Fixed/Bold and Underline.

-b.

I think it's interesting Tenjin was even bothering to look to comment on the color, unless he's also personally a fan of the 0D and was interested in having one of these as well.

Hopefully he's interested enough to do the box art.

-b.

I think it's interesting Tenjin was even bothering to look to comment on the color, unless he's also personally a fan of the 0D and was interested in having one of these as well.

Tenjin was just echoing what most of us were thinking... it's too blue. Thankfully, because it's usually a bigger deal to have an artist tell you the color is

wrong, then a bunch of random internet gaijin. lol

Idk.. the 30th box art was kind of lame.

I would have preferred a nice fighter scene or the Batroid in action. Not a close up of the visor with some stickers.

Right, because the standard Yamato/Arcadia box art was or is so riveting.

I'd take a Tenjin Valkyrie visor close-up any day of the week and twice on Sunday over most of the "regular" box designs that have come out.

-b.

Tenjin was just echoing what most of us were thinking... it's too blue. Thankfully, because it's usually a bigger deal to have an artist tell you the color is

wrong, then a bunch of random internet gaijin. lol

Now you mention it, after reading lots of twits and comments it seemed to me that most of Nihonjin fans really fancied the prototype's colour. What do you think?

Edited by Reïvaj

Now you mention it, after reading lots of twits and comments it seemed to me that most of Nihojin fans really fancied the prototype's colour. What do you think?

It certainly doesn't match the blue of the anime, but I thought it was an attractive shade and looked good on the 0D's frame.

Tastes great!

Less filling!

Taste great!

Less filling!

LOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!

Still, good for everyone that Arcadia is still open to tweaks based on feedback. And selfishly I think it's good if/when there's ever an issue that I do have enough passion about to voice a strong "concern" over.

-b.

Now you mention it, after reading lots of twits and comments it seemed to me that most of Nihonjin fans really fancied the prototype's colour. What do you think?

I really almost wonder if it's a cultural thing. I swear Asia just plain likes brighter more intense colors, and "the western world" tends to go more drab.

You see it in video games, movies, mecha, etc.

And so the one valk in existence that is a "dull" blue and not a Max/Michael blue, really "catches the western eye" or something.

I really almost wonder if it's a cultural thing. I swear Asia just plain likes brighter more intense colors, and "the western world" tends to go more drab.

You see it in video games, movies, mecha, etc.

And so the one valk in existence that is a "dull" blue and not a Max/Michael blue, really "catches the western eye" or something.

Yeah, I would say so. I always thought the 30th Anniversary VF-1J is a good example of that.