Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Just sign up for twitter. You seem to know this color stuff better than most.

:lol:

So this is what you want...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

But this is what you'll likely get...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Personally, I'm looking forward to a Valk with a full two tone paint job (the white underside).

It'll be my first I think.

I'm tempted too because of that paint scheme. Esp the white underside too. But thinking of this release, I'm sure the next Zero valk will be the (renewal) VF-0S which for sure it will look bad-a$$ with a Ghost Booster, which I might get it. Just hope it's not $300. And they might release this time a Reactive Armor too. But don't quote me on that. Hehehe. ^_^

Looking at those pictures that The Old Man posted my concern turns back to all of those pointy-bits and different hinges that will probably be used for the wings and stabilizers.

Shade of blue be damned (it'll be either 'close enough' or 'perfect'), just make sure this thing is structurally sound and can be transformed more than once without issue.

-b.

Knowing how it looks in an anime, and knowing how to get the right color paint are probably two different things.

Also, it might be a lot more expensive to find the perfect color blue.

Just because these guys are good at engineering and such doesn't mean they are color masters haha.

Knowing how it looks in an anime, and knowing how to get the right color paint are probably two different things.

Also, it might be a lot more expensive to find the perfect color blue.

Just because these guys are good at engineering and such doesn't mean they are color masters haha.

so far, the worst I've seen in the hobby scene, a Pink mobile suit turns out brown in Model kit.

hopefully, Arcadia is better than that.

Popy made 100% diecast toys in the 70's. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popy

even those were not nearly 100%. yes i'm old enough to have played with some "vintage" ones in the early 80s. we go tthem in the states as godaikons (sp?) and i also playwd with my cousin's stuff overseas. not 100% diecast. not that yoju'd watn 100% diecast anyway.

Edited by Mechapilot77

Yeah I'm fine with the current amount. Maybe some in the shoulders... which is what they are doing here already by all accounts.

Diecast feet would be cool too.

I'd rather have more tampo

Yeah I'm fine with the current amount. Maybe some in the shoulders... which is what they are doing here already by all accounts.

Yes! MORE TAMPO!!!

3rd'ed

At this point in the game paint applications and the like should be amazing on every release.

-b.

Diecast should only be used in the internal framework or mechanism for durability such as the sliding mechanism to pull the feet out if cost is not a major factor.

Discoloration and paint loss are the major gripes to use Diecast in external parts.

Yes! MORE TAMPO!!!

3rd'ed

At this point in the game paint applications and the like should be amazing on every release.

-b.

4th'ed. More tampo is good. Adds more life.

Dumb thought, but perhaps the blue started out that dark and then, due to combat action, UV bleaching, and sea salt, faded to a lighter blue? Happened frequently with aircraft in the Pacific theater, maybe that's what the anime crew was going for.