Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Im not preording it bc the price and criticism is too low. We need higher prices and more compliants for me to be interested again.

Jk, i really thought the blue was off but i kept it to myself. I liked david's photoshop

But you guys really need to understand this is barely a prototype. This is a CAD drawing. Not the final design,it's the first one. A rough up. Shape, size, color. It's not the final decision on anything and it isn't intended to be . Flipping out on something like the color now is silly. They'll get around to nailing down the color around the same time they've done it for the YF-19, i.e. January of 2015.

Nice, big thanks to EXO for sharing the pics!

As far as the color, it being just a CAD rendering being one thing, it's also whole a other thing to get colors right on printed marketing material.

If the new arcadia valks are anything to go by, it seems the last thing to worry about is their willingness to listen to fan feedback on color.

Super excited. Can't wait for the 0S and 0A!

Edited by Nani?!

This looks really amazing and wouldn't mind paying full prize since I really like the designs of the birds from macross zero. Wouldn't mind paying Arcadia 300$ a year to get a new mold.

I'm really looking forward to a vf-1j hikaru reissue w/ super parts until it's Release though

We’re already complaining about the color, by judging a photograph of a printed ad for a CG render? Seriously?
In that case I’m canceling my preorder, since it looks like we get half a valk. :lol:

Seriously though, can't wait for this! Already saving up for two (going to try a low-vis custom).

Not my cup of tea..but happy for everyone else that is excited about it's release..looks good Arcadia!

I hope there are some other VF-1 reissues at some point this yr.

Well, we all know the 0D was coming and it's great to know that it's been confirmed. 2015 seems so far away...

Any news on the variants that they'll be releasing for this year? Since they said that they'll roll out few variants per year..

Well, we all know the 0D was coming and it's great to know that it's been confirmed. 2015 seems so far away...

Any news on the variants that they'll be releasing for this year? Since they said that they'll roll out few variants per year..

Same here, I was hoping that they would be announcing repaints/rereleases too. I guess it was just to announce the 0D and the tiny Macross

So now that the CAD is out can we tell that there will be a easy conversion into a VF-0S/A?

Personally I would be more interested in the reissues from Arcadia instead of the VF-0. No news about a VF-1S Max or VF-1A Kakizaki or the Super/Strike-Packs?

(have NO desire for a 0A/0S, never have and never will buy one)

I agree. I had a VF-0A once but I just couldn't get excited about it. Sold it. To me it was just a rehash of the VF-1.

The VF-0D on the other hand has a freaking delta wing which is very exciting.

The VF-0 has a distinctive look over the VF-1. It's a much more classic looking plane in my mind, where as the VF-1 has an 80's modern feel.

Idk if the old toys brought it out just right but you can see it in Tenjin art.

But yea they suppose to be similar.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I call them valks but whatever floats your boat. :lol:

you should really think about getting one and a 19 despite the high prices. think you won't regret it.

you should really think about getting one and a 19 despite the high prices. think you won't regret it.

$268 YF-19 with HLJs black monday rebate? I was fine with it before Arcadia went purple on it where there should be no purple and a VF-0D thats priced above $250 will be a no buy for me.