Top 5 most wanted VF-1 paint Scheme!

skullmilitia

Just got another reply from Mr. K on the Macross the first VF-1

おはようございます。 前向きに検討しようと思います! ありがとうございます!!

Good morning. I think to try positively considered! Thank you! !

• 4 weeks later...

Slightly OT:

if by any chance i want these paint scheme in a 1/72 hasegawa kit, would anyone know if there are others who sells decals? I am planning to build a Super VF-1 and currently interested in doing Black aces or Blue rose. (yeah this is my vote)

VF-1 Black Aces are usually not available and others are priced more expensive than 1/48 and I think blue rose has not been released in 1/72 (and if it has been, it will probably be the same status as black aces)

This may sound a little crazy, but I'd love a V2 Yamato/Arcadia-made Robotech Battlecry Jack Archer VF-1R. I loved the head and the color scheme, hell I loved Robotech Battlecry in general. It's almost CF, but it's a noticeably darker brown, and 3 lasers, oh yeah, 3. I almost, almost purchased a Toynami masterpiece 1R, it was right there in front of me, but this was barely 2 months after I got my nephew a Masterpiece 1A Dixon/Kakizaki, and suffice to say he and I were both highly disappointed. Now that I think about it, Izzy, or maybe Lizzy, had a pretty cool green colored valk in Battlecry as well, I think it'd be funny if Arcadia kind of said f#!$ you and put out a badass V2 Robotech-only valk.

Well, I would only like they made some improved weathering paint VF-1 Valks, maybe they could make some well detailed battle damaged ones, and of course I wish they could lower their price. From the previous realeases I think Max VF-1A was the best:post-28799-0-89860700-1392250827_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...