Lil' Tomahawk Girl 3D sculpt

EXO

I like it, so kawaii x_x. Maybe if the arms are posed a certain way it could counter balance it? Either way nice art/rendering.

Yeah, the rendering turned out pretty cool. Hopefully painting it will be a lot better. I actually sculpted it by hand before and it stood on it's own with the tinier feet. I made the feet bigger this time to give it more leverage.

Still not mean looking enough... :wub:

I'll be making changes to I'll try to add in the brow furl in the sculpt. I was originally thinking of just painting it in. The face is probably the hardest thing to sculpt on this.

That's cool looking!!! I think you'll need to add beer can/squid drink and eye decals for it... - MT

I want to do that. I wonder how I'm going to do that since the silver japanese beer can has white on the decal.

Nicely done, why they don't make these like the gundam/armor girl figures, I will never know.

What'd be great would be changeable faces for different moods. I also think the leg armor should be just a little bit bigger, but it currently works, I see the style you are going for.

This is pretty cool EXO thanks for sharing

Thanks Dax! Haven't seen you post in while!

That's awesome and cute at the same time, and an excellent 3D modeling redition on the artwork... and it's just begging to be uploaded to shapeways.

I'll most likely get it printed from there and then get it recasted. I designed it to be comparable in size with Nendoroids so the print will be quite expensive. When I saw that a single 1/32 scale mospeada figure was over $30, my jaw dropped. I think taking it to resin will be less painful and less sanding for everyone. I'm also thinking of pre-painting all the figures. I just have to see how much time I have.

Hey EXO, if you print it out on white sheets, you're good to go. Only the top and bottom are actually natural aluminum. Here's some history: http://aytm.com/blog/research-junction/rebranding-budweiser/

The squid drink looks the same :wacko: - yummy! - MT

Sounds good. I thought the Japanese beer can was all silver except for the shirt on the character.

Nicely done, why they don't make these like the gundam/armor girl figures, I will never know.

What'd be great would be changeable faces for different moods. I also think the leg armor should be just a little bit bigger, but it currently works, I see the style you are going for.

There's actually a couple of characters in the series. I'm designing it to be interchangeable with each other. Right now I'm interested in this one, the GBP girl and of course Minmay Valkyrie. Notice the Minmay guard Minmay! lol.

post-151-0-43282600-1388612725_thumb.jpg post-151-0-61330000-1388612724_thumb.jpgpost-151-0-90843000-1388612725.jpg

The beer cans make it pretty awesome. Looks good so far EXO..just needs slight adjustments to the face. :)

Thanks! I'll work on the face once I adjust all the things sticking out of the helmet.

Forgot to add that the leg armor is already much bigger than the lineart... Those other figures are most likely going to need a stand.

post-151-0-82441900-1388613061_thumb.jpg

it looks fantastic and that beer can is so awesome.

@exo

would adding a back support (similar to some konig locks it self in place) a good idea to counter the wide headress or would my suggestion would be a departure on the original suit it is based on.

I sculpted this by hand before and the small feet seem to hold up. I don't think extra bits will be necessary. I never finished it because of the weird geometry of the helmet. I was actually planning on using the parts from the destroid conversion kits for the light and the missile box. I won't worry about extra stability of the figure until I actually see it all as I intend it to look... thanks for the input though.... I appreciate it.

post-151-0-84991100-1388779200_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...