KUNG FURY (trailer)

Ghost Train

• 1 month later...

I ripped and trimmed the song out of the video... It is my new favorite song. PM me with your email address if you want me to email you the file.

Any of you, even Keith.

• 2 weeks later...

Huh just realized after watching it again without someone being a critic over my shoulder that the blonde viking woman isn't the same one in the trailer during up close dialogue parts. But all far away shots are the gal from the trailer. Hm.....just me noticing things.

Huh just realized after watching it again without someone being a critic over my shoulder that the blonde viking woman isn't the same one in the trailer during up close dialogue parts. But all far away shots are the gal from the trailer. Hm.....just me noticing things.

That's because someone decided not to come back for the reshoots.

I know they are trying for a 80s cheese-flick but it seemed more 1990s. Reminded me of all the crappy Jean-Claude Van Damme and 'virtual reality' (Lawnmower Man & Johnny Mnemonic) films I wasted time in the theater in during that decade. Plus the dinosaurs are a nod to 1993's Jurassic Park too.

Edited by TangledThorns

I wouldn't call it good, but it certainly was silly. I understand what they were going for and the fun they clearly had making it. But like the direct to VHS films of the era that they are clearly parodying, this is not something of which I want to see more :)