Sold, thanks for looking!

Valk009

Regarding the 1/48 Thunder Hummer kit, sorry not my sculpt!

As for the rear main thrusters, they are not part of the kit but I will see what I can do as I should still have the mold or extra sets of the GBP-1S type thrusters from pervious sales left!

As for the rear main thrusters, they are not part of the kit but I will see what I can do as I should still have the mold or extra sets of the GBP-1S type thrusters from pervious sales left!

Hope there are some left! Excited.. i think i am going to buy an unpainted kit just for this

great i'd be interested in some thrusters too.

• 2 weeks later...

So, seems like there ate some new and pain in the butt rules set up by the US government hindering payments made by US residence/accounts to overseas account called RTR ("Remittance Transfer Rule"), which is also affecting all sorts of payments made via PayPal greater than US$15 or equivalent in other currencies.

So, if any of you have encountered similar problem and found a viable way around it, i am all ears!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...