Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

33 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Is that the Yamato?

Sure is!  It was the definitive YF-19 toy... until the Arcadia eclipsed it.  And then the Bandai eclipsed the Arcadia.  And now, it's just sort of quaint.  :huh:

With a pudgy little super-deformed pilot.  <_<

19 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

How are you supporting the YF-19 on a single Stage 5 stand?  Can you take pictures of the undercarriage of the fighter sitting on the stand?

sure sis.......

DSC_0670.thumb.JPG.25d05c5bef290346b4d65feb7a51a3cd.JPG

DSC_0673.thumb.JPG.54ae7a92fe1a1485ed71aa95e5f55276.JPG

21 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Seeing these pictures makes me glad I kept all my original YF-19 Yamato(s). I still bought into the Arcadia and Bandai versions.

Thanks for the great pictures.

glad you like it. Thankyou bro....

Edited by Bing

28 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

I don't believe it.  There are no women on the internet!  Anyone who claims that they are, are probably guys faking it!:nea:

Tsk, tsk, tak. And you wonder why you have little faith in women’s ability to interact with internet menz.

so sad.

;P

10 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Tsk, tsk, tak. And you wonder why you have little faith in women’s ability to interact with internet menz.

so sad.

;P

They masquerade as women to get you to give them free Valkyries as gift for being soooo CUTE! :diablo:

Edited by DewPoint
Damn you typos!

6 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

They masquerade as women to get you to give them free Valkyries as gift for being soooo CUTE! :diablo:

I must be doing something wrong.... I have never gotten free valkyries as gifts...

Unless you count the one I got from my fiance. But I don't consider that one free, considering he was making up for the habanero pepper pain he put me through.

1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I must be doing something wrong.... I have never gotten free valkyries as gifts...

Unless you count the one I got from my fiance. But I don't consider that one free, considering he was making up for the habanero pepper pain he put me through.

What did you end up getting anyway?

14 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I’m not even going to ask...:lol:

12 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Yamato 1/60 v2 VF-1A DYRL Hikaru....   I think that finishes off my DYRL squadron.

That’s a Heman right there. A true man with power. A real keeper.

Edited by nightmareB4macross
A real keeper.