Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

@Pontus Thank you so much for the kind words. I honestly don't really like talking photography and equipment but I definitely don't use cardboard as a backdrop.

Oh, sorry:sorry:, I really didn't mean to imply you were or to insult your style, I just meant that you did a great job of making the toy look awesome with just a plain background.  And I get it, don't wanna give away yr secrets. ;):good:

9 hours ago, Pontus said:

Oh, sorry:sorry:, I really didn't mean to imply you were or to insult your style, I just meant that you did a great job of making the toy look awesome with just a plain background.  And I get it, don't wanna give away yr secrets. ;):good:

Nothing to do with "secrets." One of the best parts about photography is that you get the ability to practice,  explore, and make show people the way you personally see things. Looking for shortcuts and other people's specs just stifles your own work before you even start.

On the flip side I have no problems helping people when they show me their works or projects and would like a second opinion or advice.

8 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Image result for clapping gif

Thank you, senpai.

Thank you as well, @sumyumgoy!

Got this guy transformed... love the insane quick and fluid transformation on this one;

10glow-2.png

17 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Great poses and pics, @sh9000 and @Darotower! Nice to see people having fun with their toys.

Thanks @ScrambledValkyrie!  I have a lot of fun playing with and posing my toys.

@jvmacross we should revisit that SDFM scene thread that you started.  @vlenhoff made some pretty good photo edits.

11 hours ago, sh9000 said:

@jvmacross we should revisit that SDFM scene thread that you started.  @vlenhoff made some pretty good photo edits.

Yeah...that was a good idea...unfortunately, there are more members with cool Macross toys to pose....than members with the photoshop skills and time to put them into cool backgrounds!  :D

There was some really nice stuff was put together though....:drinks:

17 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Yeah...that was a good idea...unfortunately, there are more members with cool Macross toys to pose....than members with the photoshop skills and time to put them into cool backgrounds!  :D

There was some really nice stuff was put together though....:drinks:

It was a fun thread and I’ll post in there again.

• 2 weeks later...

Technically possible. :p

image.png.c03e4aaa5b01bf88b1b76c4256e2e7c0.png

Now we're getting inventive!

Edited by slide

• 3 weeks later...

Although it would be more accurate to say I started with a custom leg-art sticker for the GBP-1S, this little bird . . . with just its custom stickers (thanks, @Anasazi37) and the black-painted nuke tips was my first true step into the world of customizing:

gallery_194_144071.jpg

All the later customized Star Wars figs, GI Joe figs, later panel-lined Valks, and custom YF-21, it all started with this first step into a larger customizing world.