Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

Great pose. I am starting to give up on finding a 25g before delta starts. I was hoping for a reissue, but I dont see that happening if they are ramping up production on new valks.

there is a re-sealed example on Manda with box damage for 30k which is still quite reasonable considering how high they were not that long ago..

http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1030768036&ref=list

I have the supers and tornado parts all ready and waiting for a G.

Well yeti, apparently we share the same fate as I too was expecting a 25G re-issue. I too have a tornado pack and two super parts ready and waiting. But with delta coming, I'll have to start looking for it in the secondary market.

Most of us at the event totally didn't expect Tenjin to be there too, and he happily came to the booth signed a lot of things, including one of his poster/artwork one of our friends used to dress the booth. Awesome thing is, Tenjin knew n picked the right (left) leg to sign in order to display nicely on the included mini stand, mind blown....

Yeah, perfect combo, Tenjin art + kawamori design n both their sigs on the one valks a lot of fans criticized. Loved it anyway, love it even more now :p

Edited by krazee_k

Thought I'd have a go at recreating this pose! I kinda got there. Bloody fiddly thing work with and the right arm shoulder joint is loose already.. can barely support the wight of the gun but I did manage to tighten up the joint a bit.

Im happy with the result! Thought it would look even cooler wielding his knife too! B))

20151004_222157.jpg

based on this..

yf29b_dx_1.jpg?_ex=60x60

Arcadia YF-19 weathering and stickering completed! All sealed with a coat of Mr Hobby top coat matt.

On display at work next to the Bandai VF-19 ADVANCE.

post-7871-0-41015400-1444109845_thumb.jpeg

Also thanks to Chaotic Yeti for the adapter. Works great! Had to look up in the old thread where it attached. LOL

post-7871-0-17378300-1444110916_thumb.jpeg

Will take some better photos of the detailing tomorrow and post in the YF-19 thread

Arcadia YF-19 weathering and stickering completed! All sealed with a coat of Mr Hobby top coat matt.

On display at work next to the Bandai VF-19 ADVANCE.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Also thanks to Chaotic Yeti for the adapter. Works great! Had to look up in the old thread where it attached. LOL

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Will take some better photos of the detailing tomorrow and post in the YF-19 thread

Love it. :wub:

Mini daedalus attack or should I say barrier punch. Didn't really thought I was going to touch the effect part, but I changed my mine.

Does this count?

I know, I need a Yetistand. I remember a gerwalk pic that had smoke and explosions, but I can't remember where. It was so awesome I bought me some and this is what I put it with first.

How I really wish I could do the same to my Valk. A little bit of weathering. ;)

Does this count?

IMG_3879_zpsumlf1euj.jpg

I know, I need a Yetistand. I remember a gerwalk pic that had smoke and explosions, but I can't remember where. It was so awesome I bought me some and this is what I put it with first.

Man...those explosions would spice up any display!