Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

After practicing with the YF-29B, I finally worked up the courage to transform my Alto 29 to gerwalk for the first time. Not much of a pose, but I've had this shot in mind for a while!

attachicon.gif066.jpg

Great shot! they look perfect together! B))

That's not a true Cannon Fodder because the bullets landed all around it. :lol:

LOL! absolutely spot on! :lol:

Great shot! they look perfect together! B))

LOL! absolutely spot on! :lol:

Thanks!

The gun extends in front of Sheryl, revealing that the YF-29 isn't in the distance, but rather Sheryl is Zentran-sized. :)

Haha, I didn't even consider that! :lol:

hehe! could you imagine a Zentran sized Sheryl!! her special parts would be so massive you could get lost inside! :o:D im not being rude I swear! :p

You're not being rude, you're being LEWD! :lol:

a little more messing about with my display.. I switched around the forward canards on the SV-51y so they point rearwards instead of forwards.. I much prefer them this way actually! yes I know this way they aren't "anime accurate" bla bla bla but im not really fussed about that.. :rolleyes:

And besides the static wick things on the vertical stabilizers and elevators also point rearward so now they and the gold painted graphics all match! ^_^

Kinda makes it look more SV-52-ish don't you think! ;)

20150906_194316.jpg

Edited by spanner76

The SV-51's look great, but God forbid you actually have to touch them. So loose. Hold out for a possible version 2 from arcadia. They seem to be knee deep in Zero, so not too far fetched to think they'll go for it.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

The SV-51's look great, but God forbid you actually have to touch them. So loose. Hold out for a possible version 2 from arcadia. They seem to be knee deep in Zero, so not too far fetched to think they'll go for it.

yes she is as loose as a goose! her wings were flopping down more but I was able to repair them somewhat.. Her right side canard just fell out when I posed her on that extreme-ish angle which then gave me the idea to swap em round.

I have seen a few Ivanov and CF come and go at decent prices both used and misb but im still holding out for a renewal version as you said seeing how Arcadia is knee deep in Zero at the moment.. fingers crossed eh!

doing a little more display re-shuffling.. trying out some dynamic battroid poses on a Flightpose stand. Seems to work quite well! ^_^

20150906_190308.jpg

Gotta love the TV CF. I'm gonna have to try a similar pose with mine

Delta wing fighters will always have a special place in my heart! :wub::D

20150826_204934.jpg

And this might be the photo that convinced me to get an 0D

Edited by Raptor One

Gotta love the TV CF. I'm gonna have to try a similar pose with mine

And this might be the photo that convinced me to get an 0D

Yeah love the TV brownies! Im rather pleased with how tat pose turned out actually! It'd be nice if I could get it to lean a little more forward but the arms are at their limit of movement. Unless I trim the arms down a little.. which I don't really want to do.

Hehe! im glad to know my photo helped convinced you to buy the Zero-D! :D

• 2 weeks later...