Sad News….MacrossMan

kanedaestes

Always enjoyed his photos. Very sad to hear of his passing. He's lucky to have known someone outside of the boards to report his passing to us. I wonder how often a member passes away and we never know. :(

Enjoy the view from up there, MacrossMan.

post-430-0-19168500-1387213569_thumb.jpg

Sad news. I wondered why we hadn't seen him in here for a while. I assumed he fell out of collecting as people do time to time. I think MacrossMan and I started this hobby about the same time. He used to annoy me because he would snipe every deal in the for sale threads. LOL! He went full speed collecting Valks. He was a really good guy. Always helpful. That pic with who I presume to be his son really makes me sad. Being a recent father myself and also roughly the same age as MacrossMan, it really hits home our mortality and those we leave behind.

Rest in Peace MacrossMan.

I too was only thinking the other day about him and other members who I hadn't "seen" online for a while. He seemed to post in most of the threads I did.

I just thought that like me real life had kept him busy.

Always sad to hear when one of our family leaves us.

Yeah, Big F said it, we lose people and we wonder where they "go to." Thank you kanedaestes for sharing with our family here and letting us know.

I pray for his family; losing their dad/husband is not easy - I've seen it too many times. Thanks for being part of our family Macrossman and may the Lord bless your family as you move on! - MT