Huh, I dunno, would this count as Ironic? Guy who mostly acted and known for his work in a film series that has to do with dangerous activities in suped up expensive cars dies later in an expensive suped up car? That sucks, that really does.

Huh, I dunno, would this count as Ironic? Guy who mostly acted and known for his work in a film series that has to do with dangerous activities in suped up expensive cars dies later in an expensive suped up car? That sucks, that really does.

I would say "Life imitating art" rather than ironic. My first reaction when I heard the news was "no way, bullshiit!". I can see how some people think this is a hoax.

Nasty way to go, RIP.

Too soon junior. :(

Heh, I know right?

Terrible news. I'm deeply sadden and shock.

RIP Paul Walker, you were a good man.

I heard he was on his way to a charity event? Wow...

paulwalker5_zpsab78e73d.jpg

Edited by myk

Tragic. RIP. Ironic as I was watching old Top Gear yesterday with Jeremy reviewing the Porsche Carrera GT and mentioning how great and how extremely hard to control it was all at the same time. I was also thinking about watching the first Fast and the Furious today. Now I will for sure!

I never got into the rest of the F&F movies but I enjoyed the first one quite a lot.

R.I.P.

Watch the 4th one and leave it at that; the 'Fast series/story does not need anything beyond the first and fourth films. You can watch the fifth film if you're feeling generous, and the third one if you like the idea of a "Macross Plus" type of side-story, but that's it...