• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I may not like Frozen (and according to my brother it means I have a cold, dead heart... which I maintain is in keeping the title of the movie) however I can't deny Idina Menzel has a rather incredible voice. I also find it amusing every time that part of the movie comes on my little niece tries as hard as she can to sing along.

On the flip side I think her voice is absolutely horrible and she can't sing worth crap...she yells...she does not sing. We can agree however that Frozen was NOT a good movie with or without her singing. :D Now...I am going to go run and hide in my Macross fort from the attack that will for sure be coming... :ph34r:

On the flip side I think her voice is absolutely horrible and she can't sing worth crap...she yells...she does not sing. We can agree however that Frozen was NOT a good movie with or without her singing. :D Now...I am going to go run and hide in my Macross fort from the attack that will for sure be coming... :ph34r:

... you must not know what singing is, just because she can belt out high notes doesn't mean she can't or isn't singing. You may not like the sound of her voice but she's not yelling, that's a pretty classically trained high note she's hitting and sustaining, and it's impressive. Even the way she holds/moves her jaw is indicative of someone who has had massive amounts of training, and except for the exceptionally high note after the bridge she's making it look virtually effortless... not the sign of someone who is yelling.

Edited by Mommar

The dreaded Pinapple Assault will soon breach those walls, and then you'll have to deal with Elsa personally. You saw how she dealt with those guards, right? Right!?

Not a good movie... Rot in the Pit o' Shame!

:p

Edited by Thom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

May J. is probably the only artist to have recorded "Let It Go" more than twice. Gotta love her. :wub:

Ending Theme Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBWsNM3D-oI

Movie Version

Heartful Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebco526ItAI

English Version

Do all of the little Japanese girls run around singing this song like my niece does?

• 3 weeks later...