Play Arts Kai Thread

Mechapilot77

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I agree with you all about the price of these figures being outrageously high in most online sources. Maybe I may take a stab at buying one figure and checking it out for myself if I find one under $100

• 5 months later...

Play Arts Kai Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Cloud and Fenrir ver.2 at SDCC17.

IMG_0089.thumb.JPG.5c8b15bb7ffc70b77d6b3c67e10c2bef.JPG

IMG_0090.thumb.JPG.30a2bc88d501b6c185c5cc252d61effd.JPG

IMG_0091.thumb.JPG.3d366de6b64fb35d28baba424851ab53.JPG

IMG_0092.thumb.JPG.c2e26805f12459d8588ccac8b8f10abf.JPG

Why do I get the feeling this will cost more than the Play Arts Kai Shiva Figure? Probably around Y36000?

Edited by no3Ljm

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you mean a new version of fenrir? They had one with cloud from advent children years ago and another cloud with the ff7 game version of the bike. At the time I thought the cloud with fenrir was a super expensive buy, but now you’re lucky to just get a newer version of cloud for that price. The figures used to be around 20 or 30 bucks. The cloud and bike were just over a hundred bucks.

37 minutes ago, Big s said:

Do you mean a new version of fenrir? They had one with cloud from advent children years ago and another cloud with the ff7 game version of the bike. At the time I thought the cloud with fenrir was a super expensive buy, but now you’re lucky to just get a newer version of cloud for that price. The figures used to be around 20 or 30 bucks. The cloud and bike were just over a hundred bucks.

Yes. Version 2 as my post above which I included here again. It was displayed last SDCC 2017. And up to now there was no new update so I was just asking if anyone got any info on it. I have both bikes from the earlier releases. The Fenrir from the Advent Children movie and the Hardy Daytona from the game. It's interesting enough to see a new version that's in-scale with the current Play Arts Kai Cloud. It's probably going to be huge and I would really want to have one because this one has the sword slot effect on the bike. And besides, I love Cloud. ;) 

On 7/20/2017 at 10:32 PM, no3Ljm said:

Play Arts Kai Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Cloud and Fenrir ver.2 at SDCC17.

IMG_0089.thumb.JPG.5c8b15bb7ffc70b77d6b3c67e10c2bef.JPG

IMG_0090.thumb.JPG.30a2bc88d501b6c185c5cc252d61effd.JPG

IMG_0091.thumb.JPG.3d366de6b64fb35d28baba424851ab53.JPG

IMG_0092.thumb.JPG.c2e26805f12459d8588ccac8b8f10abf.JPG

Why do I get the feeling this will cost more than the Play Arts Kai Shiva Figure? Probably around Y36000?

4 minutes ago, Big s said:

That’s gonna cost some real dough. Especially if it’s a package set.

But I'm pretty sure it's not going to cost like the Premium Finish SDF-1. ^_^ And how much it end up going to be it will be worth it compared to PF SDF-1's asking price. :rolleyes: Which by the way, I'm still getting it this month. Oh boy. 

On 4/8/2018 at 11:56 PM, kajnrig said:

Do SE license their characters to be made by other companies? I know there's a Figuarts Sora from Kingdom Hearts, but I'd imagine most if not all of their stuff they make in-house through their own figure lines.

Sure, Bandai released FFVII figures way back when. Sephiroth was the hot one back then. Kotobukiya released Front Mission mecha too.

So as a fan of the game I'm glad I picked her up... but honestly I had rather pay extra and had a full size playarts version. The figure does pose well and even has an ab crunch to help posing her. The only real downside beside her size is the paint app is hit or miss. Oh and @kajnrig sorry to say you won't be getting a booty pose with her:(IMG_20180413_204727.thumb.jpg.69da776484791e384f2e7f39f31fe563.jpg

1 hour ago, dragonstar1982 said:

So as a fan of the game I'm glad I picked her up... but honestly I had rather pay extra and had a full size playarts version. The figure does pose well and even has an ab crunch to help posing her. The only real downside beside her size is the paint app is hit or miss. Oh and @kajnrig sorry to say you won't be getting a booty pose with her:(

:lol:No worries, I wasn't expecting one, just if I were getting one of these, I'd make sure. It's an essential feature, and any figure would be incomplete without it. :D

• 2 months later...