Dream Hunter Rem - Part 2 - Watch Here

Area88

dreamhunterrem_zps3879695a.jpg

Dream Hunter Rem - Part 2 - Click Here to watch

Welcome! I've not posted for years probably but I started an 80's anime youtube channel few months ago. Now I have some extra special to share with my old friends at Macross World. It only took 9 years for second part of Dream Hunter Rem OVA 1 to be subtitled but I found it's release, changed the subtitles to a more typical VHS look and uploaded it for everyone to see.

This unlicensed obscure gem is one of the best old school OVA's of all time and part 1 is also available on the channel.

This is was well worth the wait and is much more intense than the first part. You can expect it all from horror, a mystical monk, science fiction with women in frozen chambers and of course heart warming romance.

Anime Grade: A+

Don't miss the excitement anymore!

Great to hear from you as always, and it's awesome that you have your own channel now!

BTW, do you have "Heavy", directed by Noboru Ishiguro? I almost bought it once but missed it and only now I realize how rare it was.

Here's the back cover, it looks like one of those really crazy OVA one-offs.

post-1318-0-38096700-1383051391_thumb.jpg

I also want to check out more long-lost treasures like Maryuu Senki, etc...

Thanks a lot Renato, I always feel welcome here. This was one of my favourite places to hang out.

Heavy looks interesting, I've never heard of it up to now. The only information I can find of it is it came out in 1990 and is actually classified as a movie. I found a movie poster for it here - http://movie.douban.com/photos/photo/1431358382/

Where did you come across it last time?

There's some stuff I uploaded on my old channel here if anyone is interested - http://www.youtube.com/user/OldAnimeDubs/videos

• 3 weeks later...

Great to hear from you as always, and it's awesome that you have your own channel now!

BTW, do you have "Heavy", directed by Noboru Ishiguro? I almost bought it once but missed it and only now I realize how rare it was.

Here's the back cover, it looks like one of those really crazy OVA one-offs.

attachicon.gifheavy.jpg

I also want to check out more long-lost treasures like Maryuu Senki, etc...

Gotta love 80's anime. That dude's got his eye knocked out..