Mo-Suu-Pii-Dah Inbitoh in 1/48

My test was good but not perfect... finaly i use the same ball joint as you. the result is really very very good, thanks for the idea ;)

glad it helped you! :)

looks amazing

Now I have to fake my death so I can keep it...

I officially hate you now.....LOL.

:D You can still make the changes, right? As far as the cannon it's all just drilling and attaching the ball joints. Even if you glued it in. I did shorten the stem by 1/4 of an inch to offset the ball joint. I'm going to have to soften the resin a bit to bend it. As you can see it leans a little to the side.

This is the same that was done on the 1/60 Zentraedi figure. It works very well. My Zentran still has tight joints.

The arms are the same except for the part where I melt the stem and make it fix it into the inserts and the other joints aren't the same but does the same job.

Got a couple more features waiting on the wings... update soon.

They look great. What colors and paint brand did you use?

Purple Dupli Color Spray paint

Model Master Light Grey and...

as I suck at masking small curved surfaces, all of the black areas are roughly done with Sharpie and then gone around the edges with and completely colored in with the black Micron pens.

post-11393-0-74920400-1397910032_thumb.jpg

Purple Dupli Color Spray paint

Model Master Light Grey and...

as I suck at masking small curved surfaces, all of the black areas are roughly done with Sharpie and then gone around the edges with and completely colored in with the black Micron pens.

Cool, thanks for the tips. :)

• 3 weeks later...